THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Want cringe? How about the fact that Kristi Noem (who is hot btw) stated in her own book how she killed her puppy. Now, I could understand if she wanted to self-nuke her political career, but now the Republican party is going to look like a bunch of dog killers. I can already hear the Dems using that for elections from here till they get tired of it (never). Couldn't she have said something like she slept with someone other than her husband? I don't know something that doesn't look like she is a serial killer. Killing a dog?! Really....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Looks like the truth has come out in the wash as far as female space marines go with Warhammer 40K.  AMAZON wants DEI hires for the TV show and one of those diversity slots is women as space marines.  GW suits didn't push back and here we are.  Now they're having to scramble to justify fucking up over 30 years of lore and the fandom....for a goddamned TV show that will suck.

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Want cringe? How about the fact that Kristi Noem (who is hot btw) stated in her own book how she killed her puppy. Now, I could understand if she wanted to self-nuke her political career, but now the Republican party is going to look like a bunch of dog killers. I can already hear the Dems using that for elections from here till they get tired of it (never). Couldn't she have said something like she slept with someone other than her husband? I don't know something that doesn't look like she is a serial killer. Killing a dog?! Really....

Someone call John Wick!

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 4:55 PM, Jim_UK said:

I saw that tweet and cancelled Gamepass saving me £13 a month, come to think of it all this woke nonsense is saving me a fortune on games and movies.  

My game pass is cancelled as well.

12 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Word of the Day: Hamasholes - white morons who think Muslim fundies will tolerate them or their woke bullshit.

A lot of America's problems could be solved if they were shipped to Afganistan. ;)

On a side note. I had a moment .. glimmer of hope when I seen that a university was actually calling in cops for their students being destructive and such while demostrating. The article even stated that they were going to suspend those students for the semester. (I know, I know they should expell them if they are extremely disruptive etc but baby steps, baby steps)

• Agree 2

On 4/29/2024 at 9:01 AM, Alkpaz said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Normal people take their dog in and have a vet evaulate it then if it is deemed necessary have it put down professionally. It isn't like she doesn't have the money to pay for the vet or the procedure(s).

It could have just been a correctable behavioral issue. Many rescue agencies have dogs that have been given up (thankfully) for the group only to find the major cause of the "danger" is due to the owners ineptitude and total lack of understanding what was required of them when they decided to adopt a dog. Sometimes more often than not also abuse and neglect (of the animals needs like exercise etc. not being matched properly to the animal)

The Dog whisper show had many such cases where he would correct the issue of the animal and show that the owners didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Finally, there are some dogs that shouldn't go to the general public (breeds) they require someone that really understands what they need to do in order for the animal to have a happy and fruitful life. Can you imagine a Cane Corso in a family of Karens? Yes, disaster.

Stupidity which was shown in mass with her first stating that and then doubling down constantly that she was right. Regardless of her opinion a smart person would have just shut the fuck up and let it die like the dog she shot.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

ritualclarity You just nailed it all in one post right there. You should read some comments on some of the videos. According to them, we (those that hold views similar to your own), don't know "farm life". If we humans can domesticate wild wolves and breed them into dogs, why can't we work on fixing those dogs who behave more like wild wolves? I'd argue we have a moral/ethical responsibility when it comes to dogs since we humans created the species. 

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yanno, I'm playing a AVN right now and Stormy Daniels is eerily familiar to one of the characters in "My Sister, My Roommate" (not available on Steam) in that Ashley (character you date) is a crazy vegan and protests naked for PETA that she murders a guy because she "loves you". She strikes me exactly like a crazy stalker who would murder someone because she thinks she is in love with Donald Trump. If Trump ever had his way with her at any point, he should have known better than to stick your dick in crazy. 

AVN Link: https://mega.nz/file/UzJQiABb#QVPNZ-c_tXe0LTur2OXnpKFeYnQgKQXFYrIkB4LhtKQ

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Agree 1

Moscow time; Piano Penis Zelensky is officially no longer President of Ukraine.  The inaugural ceremony was to take place 5/20/2024, but since he cancelled the last election and his term expires May 20th (without a successor) that means the country is being ran by a junta, not an elected government.

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Moscow time; Piano Penis Zelensky is officially no longer President of Ukraine.  The inaugural ceremony was to take place 5/20/2024, but since he cancelled the last election and his term expires May 20th (without a successor) that means the country is being ran by a junta, not an elected government.

I love how he wants aid and manpower (possibly wanting to bring the entire world into war)  but his own people are running, not walking to the borders to leave and not fight for their country.