THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Games can't even be made decently, and now they are reworking the game?  A remake? WTF.  I hope the company full of previous witcher game developers would be a good team, however, why a rework. The game doesn't need to be remake except perhaps graphics.

Im so jaded in regardes to the gaming company.  I hope they can deliver.

It would be better in my opinion that they start their own franchises and not be tied (held hostage) to other companies that aren't doing well and churning out shit. Rmember as good as CD Project Red was, their CyberPunk game was released as shit it took over a year to get back up to a decent level where they should have been when they released the game. Not even talking about all the other shit they pumped into the game.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 2:27 AM, ritualclarity said:

Games can't even be made decently, and now they are reworking the game?  A remake? WTF.  I hope the company full of previous witcher game developers would be a good team, however, why a rework. The game doesn't need to be remake except perhaps graphics.

Im so jaded in regardes to the gaming company.  I hope they can deliver.

It would be better in my opinion that they start their own franchises and not be tied (held hostage) to other companies that aren't doing well and churning out shit. Rmember as good as CD Project Red was, their CyberPunk game was released as shit it took over a year to get back up to a decent level where they should have been when they released the game. Not even talking about all the other shit they pumped into the game.

This shit is saving me a fortune, not only movie tickets but also gaming, my PC needs replacing but why bother when nothing released these days is worth bothering with?

• Agree 3