THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

On 1/18/2024 at 7:50 PM, Kendo 2 said:

JEEZUS CHRIST! :XD:

Jesus, I heard that every once in a while the sun shines on a dog's ass. Doesn't mean I want to look at the dogs ass when the sun is shining on it. :P

I haven't seen the clip yet... I can imagine how the troubles that occur is somehow personally my fault.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Jesus, I heard that every once in a while the sun shines on a dog's ass. Doesn't mean I want to look at the dogs ass when the sun is shining on it. :P

I haven't seen the clip yet... I can imagine how the troubles that occur is somehow personally my fault.

Holly SHIT.

This is 100% the reason that there needs to be more funding for those that have serious mental illness.  This is worse than I could every imagine.

Shit, I could only take about 20  minutes of this shit. 

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with Nexus? I get the following....

Spoiler

Your access to Nexus Mods has been temporarily suspended due to an abnormally high number of requests coming from your IP address. We do this to protect our services from malicious users and, more specifically, DDoS attacks.

This suspension will automatically lift so please try again in 10 minutes. Please do not contact us about this issue.

Been happening since yesterday. Eventually I was able to get through, but this is becoming an issue everyday.

6 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

If so, what a dick move. But not the least surprised.

$250,000 for a server upgrade that 'didn't take'.  No upgrade and he didn't refund the people who donated, but he DID buy an apartment and go on a Grand Canyon vacation that same year.  Yeah, dick move indeed.

• Like 2

Benny Johnson over on Youtube posted a vid about Alyssa Milano E-begging for funds to send her kid to baseball camp.  I commented "I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire." and THAT got my comment deleted and a finger-wagging warning about 'threats of violence' from Youtube and to 'not do it again'.

There was NO FUCKING WAY I was going to click 'Got it' and agree with them, so I clicked on 'Give Feedback' to blast them with both barrels.  The sidebar came up but I couldn't type anything so I closed it, then clicked on 'Give Feedback' again.  Same thing, can't type in the provided field, so I closed the window and exited the browser.  Went back to the browser and guess what? No warning and I can view view/comment normally.  So much for their bullshit warning and bogus claim that I threatened someone.  ASSHOLES.  WOKE ASSHOLES at that.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

52 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Benny Johnson over on Youtube posted a vid about Alyssa Milano E-begging for funds to send her kid to baseball camp.  I commented "I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire." and THAT got my comment deleted and a finger-wagging warning about 'threats of violence' from Youtube and to 'not do it again'.

There was NO FUCKING WAY I was going to click 'Got it' and agree with them, so I clicked on 'Give Feedback' to blast them with both barrels.  The sidebar came up but I couldn't type anything so I closed it, then clicked on 'Give Feedback' again.  Same thing, can't type in the provided field, so I closed the window and exited the browser.  Went back to the browser and guess what? No warning and I can view view/comment normally.  So much for their bullshit warning and bogus claim that I threatened someone.  ASSHOLES.  WOKE ASSHOLES at that.

Yep. They pulled that crap with me weeks ago. As much as I tried, I couldn't get around it. So I decided to piss off the fragile employer who has to read my uncomfortable words. Poor thing. Probably had to go to their therapist after reading it. lol

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Haha 3

She has always been extremely stupid.  If it wasn't for her being in movies, she would likely only be able to get a casheer job or a fry cook job. (As far as I am aware she hasn't been in any major thoughtful movies and pretty much only hired for her looks.)  The olympic levels of thought required to even begin to understand her so very screwed up logic is ... well beyond my ability.  I've met people that were challenged in their thought processes, but seriously I can count on one hand the amount of people with her out of touch level of logic on one hand that didn't have severe levels of mental illness.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1