THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

What are you guy's thoughts on Vivek? I like the guy. He definitely has the attitude for the position. But he does not have a chance against Trump for 2024.

I am not familar with his work however, until the post and video of him commenting about Trump being removed from the ballot I have not heard of him from any other source. I am not genrally watching politics but, I can at least recognize those that are in the news very often. This isn't the case with him.

As for having a chance against trump for 2024, it is possible. The comments about him withdrawing himself from the ballot in that state etc. Calls for others to do so as well in protest about his removal can gain points. Then the Democratic and Left wing groups trying to work againsts Trump can possibly hinder him as well.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/who-are-candidates-running-2024-us-presidential-election-2023-09-19/

There are many people running. This gives more options but also can divide votes. Possibly lowering the possiblity for everyone. IMO it would be better to have 2 strong canadates that have complementary views and resumes etc, but different histories etc. This would give a more precise and benificial options for the vote. Basically both are on the party lines and goals but different capabilities. Both are very strong and recognizable and compentent and won't be held back by potential issues that haven't been resolved. I believe Trump needs to get the Jan 6th and other *stuff* addressed and settled, then run for the President. I know of some Republicans that are concerned with the issues he is battling outside of running for president and likely would vote for another strong canadate over Trump even if they would really prefer Trump.

On 12/28/2023 at 12:48 PM, endgameaddiction said:

What are you guy's thoughts on Vivek? I like the guy. He definitely has the attitude for the position. But he does not have a chance against Trump for 2024.

I know that he gave zero fucks when he did that CNN town hall and took no shit or lies from that moderator.  She talked over him, used double speak and he threw right back at her.  She didn't know what to do about someone using her own chickenshit tactics against her and it was glorious.  He's against the open border, he's not pro-Ukraine and most importantly he's not senile bitch Biden.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/28/2023 at 10:27 PM, ritualclarity said:

I don't know about you, but both staying true to the original content where possible along with those involved having a passion about the story is extremely important. 

Not having an insufferable bitch as your leading actress is always a plus as well. That Zugler whatever thing is so disgusting to me now, I can't even be bothered to listen in on her apology tour. I'm sure she's done a PR approved 180 and now loves the original though. 🤣

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nessa said:

Not having an insufferable bitch as your leading actress is always a plus as well. That Zugler whatever thing is so disgusting to me now, I can't even be bothered to listen in on her apology tour. I'm sure she's done a PR approved 180 and now loves the original though. 🤣

If she has done the PR aproved 180 I haven't seen it.  I would love to see her eat her own shit even though I know it is a lie.

Why do actor think once they have some success they can spout diarrera out of their mouths?  Instead of sit back and follow whatever PR tour that was planed with the approved bullshit the company is handing out?

• Agree 1

On 12/29/2023 at 3:47 PM, Kendo 2 said:

I know that he gave zero fucks when he did that CNN town hall and took no shit or lies from that moderator.  She talked over him, used double speak and he threw right back at her.  She didn't know what to do about someone using her own chickenshit tactics against her and it was glorious.  He's against the open border, he's not pro-Ukraine and most importantly he's not senile bitch Biden.

I just can't wait till this turd leaves office where he should have never been to begin with. My life has been a bit harder because of his Ukraine/illegal aliens/terrorist first and America Last agenda.

On 12/31/2023 at 10:14 PM, endgameaddiction said:

A recap of my home state. :D

I remember this. I also remember that it was the Reservation Police that rousted them. You didn't hear any talk of police brutality since it was Native Americans performing the eviction. You know if those cops were White guys, the whole focus of the story would have shifted.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/31/2023 at 3:14 PM, ritualclarity said:

I usually don't contribute to this thread much but ...

This is just shit.  Those that caused this bullshit just leave to start this shit elsewhere.

I also remember the "Mostly peaceful protesters" rigging IEDs at police stations during the lockdown. Fuck that Third World shithole.

• Agree 2

On 1/4/2024 at 2:06 PM, endgameaddiction said:

He's a vicious beast when he needs to be. And not an ounce of weakness. Roasted that "journalist" from here to next thursday.

I was going to post this but you beat me to it. I all but cheered when I watched the video. This Dude totally fucking outplays the Lamestream Media at their own game.

• Agree 2

59 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

1:11 Even security guards trying to stop shoplifters are being arrested themselves. Hummm... wonder why there is a problem.

Shit, they closed about a dozen stores in "Minority Neighborhoods" in my city two decades ago for this very reason. And then the lowlifes started complaining until the "New Blue City Gummint" gave them new stores. 
And surprise, surprise: they closed!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, vancleef said:

Shit, they closed about a dozen stores in "Minority Neighborhoods" in my city two decades ago for this very reason. And then the lowlifes started complaining until the "New Blue City Gummint" gave them new stores. 
And surprise, surprise: they closed!

Imagine that. A store closing not having a fucking reason they closed. Of course the goverement knows why they closed. This is a great excuse to pad their friends and associates pockets while still showing they "care" for their voters.

Work to fix the shit and the problem will go away.  People think that buisnesses don't want to open in poorer areas. They do. They really do. They know the cost and prepare for them (normal reasonable cost for the type of areas they are in)

Just like they (goverment) can say they raised the minimum wage ... when they full dam well know that the cost of living is already exceeding that raise as well as inflation is out of wak to boot. All this printing money and poor management.... like goverement working (paying) for buisnesses to open stores in places where they have no buisness being at.

• Like 1