THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

5 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

:XD:

What pisses me off about this is it should be all over the "legitimate" media headlines. You know if, say, Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro had had that turnout, the Lamestream media would be heckling them nonstop. But I guess they have to protect their Woke darlings.
If I was a student at Penn State and found out my student fees went to this, I'd demand a refund from Mulvaney.

• Agree 1

On 12/3/2023 at 1:14 PM, Nessa said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4799?tab=description

EDIT: Right no embeds. This is a mod that turns the butch Aasimar into a guy. 😅

The comments are a riot. 🤣 Of course nothing like this happened with the mod turning that gay vampire into a girl. (That I know of at least.)

And the woke that complained in the comments got their wish. Member perma banned and mod removed.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

And the woke that complained in the comments got their wish. Member perma banned and mod removed.

On the plus side, there's a better mod that wipes out just about everything woke which includes the mod they killed. 😈

15 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

First it was "no pronoun change" now they are moving to gender swaps. 

Let's take a moment. In cyberpunk for example. A male wants to play a female V and get with Pam. Wouldn't that be more inclusive?  It isn't hate.

Also, a perma ban without even giving a warning.

11 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Dark0ne is a cunt,

^ breaking news.... :P LOL

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Nessa said:

I can't claim credit for this, but a friend of mine used that AI song maker to produce... this:

😅

6 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

That is brilliant! Your friend should upload it to YT.

I only wish the song was longer. It's really good.

YES uploaded it to YT! 

Then people could upload it to their favorite sites (including Nexus). A permaban would be worth it!  I would love to see their site crash with post of this on their forum threads, all over all the site. In comments and such as well.  100's and 100's an hour constantly 24/7/365.  Work their moderators to the bone!

• Agree 1

Anyone see that shit going on in Poland?  Fishy election, media questioning the outcome, EU stooge Reichsführer Donald Tusk ordering the police to occupy newspapers, radio and TV stations...and they actually fucking do it?  And their weak-ass President Duda says and DOES nothing to stop it?

My guess is the 'Ukraine is on it's own' stance Poland took last month wasn't popular with the Eurotrash Globalists.  Time to mix things up a bit.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Anyone see that shit going on in Poland?  Fishy election, media questioning the outcome, EU stooge Reichsführer Donald Tusk ordering the police to occupy newspapers, radio and TV stations...and they actually fucking do it?  And their weak-ass President Duda says and DOES nothing to stop it?

My guess is the 'Ukraine is on it's own' stance Poland took last month wasn't popular with the Eurotrash Globalists.  Time to mix things up a bit.

Trying to find actual, proper and unbias news on anything much less this trigger toppic is dam near impossible.  You would be lead to believe that Putin eats babies for breakfast or or something along those lines while Ukraine cannot do any wrong regardless of what they do. They have an excuse!

Are you saying that there is a coo in Poland? That those backing supporting Ukraine is tampering with the local elections so that they can maintain their agenda? Not letting Poland decide for themselves what they want to do about the Ukraine/ Russian war. That can't be, we all know the EU (and the US) cannot do anything wrong or improper. They would never interfere with enemies much less allies goverement processes. Your sources must be on crack or something just as strong.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

And it's just a coincidence that Germany has stationed active-duty troops in Lithuania. *cough, cough1* right next door to Poland...

I knew the EU was a fucking Leftist Fascist organization but holy shit they even have the Germans under their control too?

while Ukraine cannot do any wrong regardless of what they do.

Right? Some dumb ass friend of a friend on Farcebook posted some video about all this missing money the Defense Department can't account for and I commented, "Check Zelensky's pockets and you'll find it". Suddenly this fucking idiot was completely reversing the very argument he'd just made. 

Edited by vancleef
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1