THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

49 minutes ago, vancleef said:

Cheese and rice, that was painful to watch. I drove home drunk once and got away with it. After that, I resolved to never do so again. Mostly because I don't want to end up in one of these videos.
Also, because it's fucking retard-level illegal and dangerous!

I was fortunate the few times many years ago never to get pulled over under the influence while driving. One of those times was smoking a joint with some friends in my room and then driving with one friend to some place. I was at the intersection in the front left lane waiting for the light to turn green. A cop was on the opposite side of the intersection in the front. I never felt so much weight of guilt on me. I started to panic and think that I would end up running over the curb once I make a left turn and the cop would flip his lights on and pull me over. I found a way to be calm and collective. I think that was the last time I smoked weed ever again. I was like 21 then. It's just not worth it for various reasons. I still drink, but I do so every now and then and at home.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I was fortunate the few times many years ago never to get pulled over under the influence while driving. One of those times was smoking a joint with some friends in my room and then driving with one friend to some place. I was at the intersection in the front left lane waiting for the light to turn green. A cop was on the opposite side of the intersection in the front. I never felt so much weight of guilt on me. I started to panic and think that I would end up running over the curb once I make a left turn and the cop would flip his lights on and pull me over. I found a way to be calm and collective. I think that was the last time I smoked weed ever again. I was like 21 then. It's just not worth it for various reasons. I still drink, but I do so every now and then and at home.

Never did any drugs, not even Pot. I'm pretty much a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. 2 drinks and I'm ready for bed. 

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2023 at 6:25 AM, endgameaddiction said:

Her experience reminds me of others who have been through bad times and have lived to talk about. It reminds me of my family and why I am thankful to have learned from their experiences growing up. It reminds me of people like Kitty Werthmann. Man, she gave an incredible speech that day.

I was born in Soviet Ukraine, but only a few years before the break up, so my personal memories are a bit less, and not so terrible... In hindsight, growing up, the political swing back then was already as radical as it is in US today. Still, I never really paid much attention. But, with a 10 yo son, here in US, I watch as a hawk!

• Like 1

Search for, and find lies and deceit in words that have changed meaning...

"The red pill", as in The Matrix, meant to become enlightened, and be able to see the lie. "The blue pill", meant to remain in the manufactured lie, and forget any other truth. Red = enlightened, Blue = ignorance? Can't have that! Let's change the meaning!!!

image.png.b8e720a06811f19d7cd116e0f546da4e.png

If you search "red pill" on leftist youtube, you will find many videos telling you of the evil rightwing who subscribe to the leftist definition, but I did not see any videos of a rightwinger spouting what the left claim. 

PRAVDA!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 4:19 PM, endgameaddiction said:

More world stupidity.

And in other news: Jason Aldean latest song offends the cancer cancel culture. Color me shocked!

Anyone else notice how cleverly one of the rescuers dug out two different protesters hands in the same chuck of asphalt, leaving them stuck together?
Buy that man a fucking drink!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, vancleef said:

Anyone else notice how cleverly one of the rescuers dug out two different protesters hands in the same chuck of asphalt, leaving them stuck together?
Buy that man a fucking drink!

I worked at a hospital and sorry to say I'd see that as well.  As awesome as the outcome was, I believe they did it due to it being so close to each other. Minimum chance of harming them.  Keep in mind they super stupidly glued themself to what is essentially a rock. If that rock cracks or breaks it could put serious pressure or even break something. In this case, bones.

People often looked shocked when you see someone with something protruding from their body being brought into the ER.  Very well secured and stabilized but still in their body. Same reason. Those working in the field with situations like these, make minimum effort to resolve the issue and maximum effort to secure the patient. They let the doctors, nurses, and staff laugh  help the patient with their issue where there is the proper equipment to address their stupidity  issue.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 11:31 PM, endgameaddiction said:

how do they expect to be paid the same?  As far as I am aware there isn't as many people paying for tickets or watching it. It isn't in as much demand as male soccer.  The only thing I can see them getting is the same ratio as the males based on the total revenue that comes in or some formula like that.

Example if I was a programmer, I can't expect to be paid the same if I worked at a tiny company compared to a major company (like Google). A fortune 500 company can pay more it is just common sense.

Speaking of, I'd love to see the female soccer teams square off with their male counterpart. :D

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Speaking of, I'd love to see the female soccer teams square off with their male counterpart. :D

There was already a match a month or so ago of men vs women.

Wrong video but this was the one.

Had this been men vs. men and the results were 12-0, the losing team would be ridiculed all the way to hell. In the 2014 World Cup, it was held in Brazil. I believe it was in the semifinals Germany vs. Brazil. Germany dominated the game and scored 7-1 giving Brazil the biggest beat down they've ever had. It was the most embarrassing moment Brazil had ever felt. I'll never forget that match. Brazil men's national team were very ego inflated and arrogant in that WC. And it was a savoring moment to see them put in their place. For me at least. They were in endless tears when the game was finished. I'm sure that scar still stings till this day.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2023 at 3:00 PM, endgameaddiction said:

There was already a match a month or so ago of men vs women.

Wrong video but this was the one.

Had this been men vs. men and the results were 12-0, the losing team would be ridiculed all the way to hell. In the 2014 World Cup, it was held in Brazil. I believe it was in the semifinals Germany vs. Brazil. Germany dominated the game and scored 7-1 giving Brazil the biggest beat down they've ever had. It was the most embarrassing moment Brazil had ever felt. I'll never forget that match. Brazil men's national team were very ego inflated and arrogant in that WC. And it was a savoring moment to see them put in their place. For me at least. They were in endless tears when the game was finished. I'm sure that scar still stings till this day.

Like that reporter stated, even the women on the show with him didn't know who was playng against the women's team. Nobody watches it, at least not as much as mens. If they did, then the women's team should get more money but considering how popular they aren't then it explains why they don't get the same.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Like that reporter stated, even the women on the show with him didn't know who was playng against the women's team. Nobody watches it, at least not as much as mens. If they did, then the women's team should get more money but considering how popular they aren't then it explains why they don't get the same.

This was a big issue with Pro Hockey years back, if I remember. They wanted NFL paychecks but the sport was nowhere near as bringing in the same revenue. In my hometown of Pittsburgh, the Penguins are incredibly popular. But it's nothing compared to football Sundays.
You can skip church but you do not skip the football game!

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

This was a big issue with Pro Hockey years back, if I remember. They wanted NFL paychecks but the sport was nowhere near as bringing in the same revenue. In my hometown of Pittsburgh, the Penguins are incredibly popular. But it's nothing compared to football Sundays.
You can skip church but you do not skip the football game!

Exactly. what has gotten into people these days. They see SOMEBODY get something and think they should get it too.  Regardless of skill, knowledge or the like.

• Agree 1

In my city (Pittsburgh) an influencer just got arrested for encouraging an event in which a bunch of Gearheads stook over a section of Interstate bridge by blocking a tunnel and the on ramps so they could film their cars doing burnouts! 
What needs to be done in addition to any fines or sentences is to ban these idiots from all platforms for life. I don't know if that's feasible but certainly the big names (Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc) could enforce the ban.
The good news is that the drag racing idiots filmed everything. The police have license plate numbers and faces to go with the crime.
http://Florida man charged after drag racing event on Fort Pitt Bridge - CBS Pittsburgh (cbsnews.com)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Both the subject and Watson's cometary are hilarious.

I find myself computing the cost of real life dating as opposed to having an AI girlfriend at $300 a month. It might result in more bang for your buck. I mean, you could easily drop $300 bucks just one night in a club only to end up jacking off alone at home after all. At least the AI chick will take off her clothes.

Edited by vancleef
  • Agree 1