THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

15 hours ago, vancleef said:

Agreed. I think even the most Woke parents suddenly realized that their children were being encouraged to subvert their authority. THAT scenario will result in a total disaster.

Yep, there are many parents and even people in the LGBTQ society that are against many things that are being done (to fucking groom children. tell me it isn't that)

On 6/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, LadySmoks said:

I wanted to be an alien when I grew up...

I failed. I guess I was "crystalized"  when I was young... lol

Jokes aside, I am surprised she was able to talk that long about that and not be stopped. 

Lex Luthor... A man ahead of his time!!!

Yea.... It was a great plan.  LOL

On 6/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, LadySmoks said:

Her experience reminds me of others who have been through bad times and have lived to talk about. It reminds me of my family and why I am thankful to have learned from their experiences growing up. It reminds me of people like Kitty Werthmann. Man, she gave an incredible speech that day.

On 7/6/2023 at 9:55 AM, endgameaddiction said:

The biggest mystery yet to be solved.

The only way that the person that had the coke wouldn't be "found" is they are one of the protected people of the white house.  If it had been an attempt to poison the president or something, the answer would have been found before the reporters even had a chance to read the first breaking news.  Seriously.

On 7/9/2023 at 3:16 AM, endgameaddiction said:

I can't help but cringe and laugh at the same time over this overgrown toddler. You couldn't pay me to be a police officer. I don't have the mental fortitude to deal with people like this. I would probably just laugh in her face as she cries like a child.

Cheese and rice, that was painful to watch. I drove home drunk once and got away with it. After that, I resolved to never do so again. Mostly because I don't want to end up in one of these videos.
Also, because it's fucking retard-level illegal and dangerous!

• Agree 1