The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

Hello,

I am RitualClarity and I just joined. Kendo2 encouraged me to check this new site out :)... I am from many other sites from Nexus, LoversLab, GUN, and TVP (under the same name) so if anyone is there and here please feel free to say hello (especially if using different names.)

Being new it will take sometime to get the "feel" of the culture and expectations of this site so if I step on some toes or such please let me know. I believe Kendo will vouch for me and agree I am easy to get along with ... well most of the time :P

Yea!!!.. my first post here ... lol.

Edited by ritualclarity
added text
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Hello,

I am RitualClarity and I just joined. Kendo2 encouraged me to check this new site out :)... I am from many other sites from Nexus, LoversLab, GUN, and TVP (under the same name) so if anyone is there and here please feel free to say hello (especially if using different names.)

Being new it will take sometime to get the "feel" of the culture and expectations of this site so if I step on some toes or such please let me know. I believe Kendo will vouch for me and agree I am easy to get along with ... well most of the time :P

Yea!!!.. my first post here ... lol.

Welcome to the forum. :D

• Like 2

I am the reviled and evil Kendo 2.  I like slim 20 something brunettes young enough to be my daughter, Chinese food, and film Noir.

In my spare time I am a cannibalistic apple with sharp pointy teeth.

ritualclarity,

You are impossible to get along with. :o :D

• Like 3

I am Veladarius, good to meet you all.

Primarily I have been on LoversLab so it is nice to find another like-minded place I can go to.

As for Kendo I am not scared of him, I am not an apple and have been chewed on by worse things.

Some of my other hobbies are anime and manga and listening to music.

• Like 2

Hello, I'm Elerneron.  I am more of an indy game maker than a mod maker . . . I've made only 2 mods (SexOut SexKey and Nude skins for Sims 4), while I've worked on (but never finished) dozens of game ideas.  It isn't likely that any mods or games that I make will be appropriate for this venue give the community rules, but one might slip out that doesn't violate the rules.  If that happens I will gladly share it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim_UK said:

Thanks, I'm more or a screenshot person than a modder so I'm not sure how much I'll be adding to the place.

Talented people with a good attitude are always welcome :)
No matter the skillset... everyone brings something to the table.

• Like 1

@Jim_UK  I agree a bit of talent and great attitude is always welcome here. As for the skill set... perhaps as we grow we can implement some tutorials to help with increasing skill-sets for those that wish to have this. I also see some of the more experienced members chiming in to help those starting off with some tips and hints to help them along.

As for adding to the place, you are doing great. Adding screenshots where someone that comes here can see what can be done is very useful. An easy way to add more is to help some of the members that might be trying to replicate your photos follow your mod list and such so that can also get such beautiful results as well. :)

Take it from me... I only fired up GECK a hand full of times and really didn't to much with it when I did... Same goes with nifscope. I am familiar with them but haven't used them. I almost exclusively supplied support to users in resolving their modding issues. Trust me, that alone helps greatly. Helps the site, and helps the mod content creators focus on their craft and continue working on their mods instead of heavy support. They can watch the thread for reported / confirmed bugs and go back to work.. ;).

3 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

As for adding to the place, you are doing great. Adding screenshots where someone that comes here can see what can be done is very useful. An easy way to add more is to help some of the members that might be trying to replicate your photos follow your mod list and such so that can also get such beautiful results as well. :)

Don't listen to his silly green butt about helping members follow your mod list.

That's how you get sucked into writing 3 major guides ... *cough cough*