The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everybody...

yesterday was quite in a hurry and forgot to introduce myself...  so here i am ;)

i'm a friend of Karma, she told me of the site and convinced me to have a look at it...  so if you don't like me, blame her ! :D

anyway, i'm actually no longer a Skyrim player, i've been until a couple of years ago when i "surrendered" my copy to Karma... normally i play completely different kind of games, such as the Total War and Civilization series... but i still like reading about game i played even if i'm no longer playing them, you never know ;)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Von_Manstein said:

hi everybody...

yesterday was quite in a hurry and forgot to introduce myself...  so here i am ;)

i'm a friend of Karma, she told me of the site and convinced me to have a look at it...  so if you don't like me, blame her ! :D

anyway, i'm actually no longer a Skyrim player, i've been until a couple of years ago when i "surrendered" my copy to Karma... normally i play completely different kind of games, such as the Total War and Civilization series... but i still like reading about game i played even if i'm no longer playing them, you never know ;)

Hello Von_Manstein. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)  

• Like 2

Hello I am FiggleSmurf, a name I literally came up with on the fly. I am from Ireland and love modding and using mods as well as voice acting some. 

The name FiggleSmurf is just something I came up with when I was bored, and had recently watched a parody of the smurfs where they were all hipsters. I myself, have no love for hipsters but found this video amusing. 

I look forward to getting to know you all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FiggleSmurf said:

Hello I am FiggleSmurf, a name I literally came up with on the fly. I am from Ireland and love modding and using mods as well as voice acting some. 

The name FiggleSmurf is just something I came up with when I was bored, and had recently watched a parody of the smurfs where they were all hipsters. I myself, have no love for hipsters but found this video amusing. 

welcome FiggleSmurf !  always nice seeing someone that finds the time to introduce (her)himself :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FiggleSmurf said:

Welcome FiggleSmurf...

Cool name even if it just came up on the fly... :)

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 11:00 PM, ritualclarity said:

Welcome FiggleSmurf...

Cool name even if it just came up on the fly... :)

On 6/30/2016 at 4:04 PM, Karma199696 said:

welcome FiggleSmurf !  always nice seeing someone that finds the time to introduce (her)himself :)

Well I try to be as hospitable as I can when I join a modding commuinity . So thank you both for your kind welcome. 

• Like 2

Helo everybody, 

My name is Djaya, im from indonesia. Sorry got late to introduce my self. Im using my mobile phone right now, couse my pc on repair. Right now not playing anything., untill my pc done.

Thanks, is good to know new people! 

ps: sorry if my english is not good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Djaya said:

Helo everybody, 

My name is Djaya, im from indonesia. Sorry got late to introduce my self. Im using my mobile phone right now, couse my pc on repair. Right now not playing anything., untill my pc done.

Welcome, Djaya. Better late than never. :P

4 hours ago, Djaya said:

Helo everybody, 

Yes... better late than never. Also you English is good. Better than my attempt at speaking your native language I bet :)

Anyway hope your computer can be repaired quickly and you can start enjoying many of the great mods we have here. Until then feel free to chat up the threads that interest you :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Djaya said:

Helo everybody, 

welcome Djaya :) your english is more then understandable, mine isn't perfect either, so don't worry ;)

and seeing how many people never find the time to introduce themselves, don't worry for being late either :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...