The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

On 4/10/2016 at 10:26 AM, daicion said:

Just introducing myself :) New here and really into the scene. I like modding so it is something i appreciate no matter what. I also like sexual content and themes and exploring different ideas. I would love to help in a project to test items or give feedback or advice. I have a lot of story and content ideas and have done simple scripting with spells. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78516/?

I like to get to know more people here and what their sexual preferences and kinks are, I find this type of community a lot of fun and I hope I can contribute positively in the future. For now I'll go ahead and share my more tame albums and see how this goes xD

Album: Erinna

Subject: Barbie, Erinna

Contains: Horse cock on Female, Creampie, Cumshot

http://imgur.com/a/KIDJF

Album: Rape

Subject: Malice, Clochette

Contains: Horse Penis on female, Rape, cumshots, creampie, pissing, Lesbian,

http://imgur.com/a/FacJZ

Album: Angie's Smutty Animal Adventure

Subject: Angie

Contains: Animals (Variety), Cum, Monsters,

http://imgur.com/a/zmcQt

Tell me if you enjoyed them, I like hearing if people cum to them :$

welcome Daicion :)  i like your albums ;)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2016 at 9:28 AM, Karma199696 said:

welcome Daicion :)  i like your albums ;)

Thanks :D Good to meet you and be apart of the forum community! I am happy to contribute and am currently learning to convert armors in bodyslide so they are properly adjusted and fitted with HDT physics. If you have any questions let me know.

Here is a new forum thread and a complete album set now available for your and everyone's enjoyment! I always enjoy hearing that they make people cum :)

CUM HERE

Edited by daicion
  • Like 2

On 10/28/2016 at 1:09 AM, daicion said:

Thanks :D Good to meet you and be apart of the forum community! I am happy to contribute and am currently learning to convert armors in bodyslide so they are properly adjusted and fitted with HDT physics. If you have any questions let me know.

Here is a new forum thread and a complete album set now available for your and everyone's enjoyment! I always enjoy hearing that they make people cum :)

CUM HERE

1 hour ago, cenotra said:

Hello everybody! 
as it is said

Hello, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy yourselves... I know daicion is already.. :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I've been on LL and Nexus, same handle. Don't contribute much at either place - not much to really add. I do try and lend a hand with my limited knowledge.

I'm more of a mod installer, though I've tried my hand at some face replacers for character not covered by the usual suspects like Bijin and Neus. Results have been mixed at best and most of my work has dependencies on very old and outdated mods so I don't release them at all as it's not possible to replicate my results. I guess that's the difference talent makes.

So far I've installed nude mods on DOA5, Skyrim , and Witcher 3. Currently trying DAI - but it's not even my kind of game. Obviously Skyrim has some action-oriented mods, mostly consensual (Defeat/DM2 are the only exceptions). In a single playthrough I use maybe 10% of the functionality of any given mod - once the novelty wore off, that is.

Bodywise I prefer UNP and UUNP in smaller sizes, and a mix of complexions and skintones. The other games are basically modded with apparel replacers, but I don't play them much at all.

Far as regular mods go, I basically use very little. An ENB, and some basic fixes like quiver removal, stone markers etc. Not yet got to the point where I'm bored enough to try Requiem or Enderal. Vanilla game provides enough hours of entertainment.

See you soon :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pauduan said:

Hello

I've been on LL and Nexus, same handle. Don't contribute much at either place - not much to really add. I do try and lend a hand with my limited knowledge.

I'm more of a mod installer, though I've tried my hand at some face replacers for character not covered by the usual suspects like Bijin and Neus. Results have been mixed at best and most of my work has dependencies on very old and outdated mods so I don't release them at all as it's not possible to replicate my results. I guess that's the difference talent makes.

So far I've installed nude mods on DOA5, Skyrim , and Witcher 3. Currently trying DAI - but it's not even my kind of game. Obviously Skyrim has some action-oriented mods, mostly consensual (Defeat/DM2 are the only exceptions). In a single playthrough I use maybe 10% of the functionality of any given mod - once the novelty wore off, that is.

Bodywise I prefer UNP and UUNP in smaller sizes, and a mix of complexions and skintones. The other games are basically modded with apparel replacers, but I don't play them much at all.

Far as regular mods go, I basically use very little. An ENB, and some basic fixes like quiver removal, stone markers etc. Not yet got to the point where I'm bored enough to try Requiem or Enderal. Vanilla game provides enough hours of entertainment.

See you soon :)

hi Paudaun, welcome and thank you for finding the time to introduce yourself :)

about your mods, may i ask what you mean by DM2 ? ;)

hello all finally made an account on here for some reason the last one i made HeroicPie keep's saying awaiting approval made it almost two week's ago but this one worked instantly:|

Edited by TheFly

24 minutes ago, TheFly said:

hello all finally made an account on here for some reason the last one i made HeroicPie keep's saying awaiting approval made it almost two week's ago but this one worked instantly:|

It was your email. For some reason It says, "This member must be approved manually". I'll approve the account if you still want to use it.

14 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

It was your email. For some reason It says, "This member must be approved manually". I'll approve the account if you still want to use it.

i would like to use that one instead could you delete this one pls

• 2 weeks later...

hello fags... how's the wanking? followed Kendo2's content here.

Question, how do I change the background picture? I uploaded my hellokitty avatar thinking it would be my profile picture but now I can't get rid of the banner thingy on my profile page that only shows the hellokitty ears.

Edited by junkacc
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, junkacc said:

hello fags... how's the wanking? followed Kendo2's content here.

Question, how do I change the background picture? I uploaded my hellokitty avatar thinking it would be my profile picture but now I can't get rid of the banner thingy on my profile page that only shows the hellokitty ears.

Hello and welcome to the NSFW. You can remove the background picture in the cover photo drop down menu on the top right part on your profile page.