The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

Hi I'm Carabosse. I'm here because Kendo2 (traitor) told me to come here and I effectively got myself banned from Loverslab O.o (I couldn't find the smiley)

I'll be uploading Skyrim and Fallout 4 (boo hiss) mods, all in good time. :sorcerer: (I still can't find the smiley)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Carabosse said:

Hi I'm Carabosse. I'm here because Kendo2 (traitor) told me to come here and I effectively got myself banned from Loverslab O.o (I couldn't find the smiley)

I'll be uploading Skyrim and Fallout 4 (boo hiss) mods, all in good time. :sorcerer:(I still can't find the smiley)

Effectively banned? O.o

Oh and I assume you are the Carbosse from Lovers lab... :)

I understood your position on Polls. just stating that was the only thing available.... there. Gotta follow their lead there ... you know what I mean ;)

I for one here would like to see some Fallout 4 mods uploaded. (yes boo hiss from some member :P)

If you have troubles finding smiles here let someone here know, we will help you find them... and

WELCOME to NSFWmods...

It seem as if CPU is chasing the Lovers Lab members over here... xD

You best get to crackalack'n with the mods then. :)

For once I have to agree with Kendo2 :P

• Like 1

I am a 7 year old transgendered girl posing as an F.B.I. agent.  I enjoy slow walks to the watercooler to vomit.  My favorite color is 70's era car puke green.  You have all offended me because I have one single belief different than yours.  I like turtles, and training stray cats to use the local beach as a sandbox. 

In reality: I'm an old chubby, hairy, white guy that used to crossdress and interact with other people, but now uses online interactions and gaming to withdrawal from all non-online (and conventional social media) interactions as much as possible.  Personally I found my make believe profile more interesting and less gross.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mojodajojo said:

I am a 7 year old transgendered girl posing as an F.B.I. agent.  I enjoy slow walks to the watercooler to vomit.  My favorite color is 70's era car puke green.  You have all offended me because I have one single belief different than yours.  I like turtles, and training stray cats to use the local beach as a sandbox. 

In reality: I'm an old chubby, hairy, white guy that used to crossdress and interact with other people, but now uses online interactions and gaming to withdrawal from all non-online (and conventional social media) interactions as much as possible.  Personally I found my make believe profile more interesting and less gross.

Well YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME because I AM a 17 year old transgendered girl . Make jokes about that.. dam you.. >:(

Spoiler

LOL just kidding :P I am still an 3 foot tall alien 9_9 Finally It seems as if you decided to make your rounds to the introduction thread :)

10 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Well YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME because I AM a 17 year old transgendered girl . Make jokes about that.. dam you.. >:(

Reveal hidden contents

LOL just kidding :P I am still an 3 foot tall alien 9_9 Finally It seems as if you decided to make your rounds to the introduction thread :)

You're so offbase!!! I said 7 year old transgendered girl.

P.S.

I like turtles in bidets.

Edited by mojodajojo
I'm stupid.

23 minutes ago, mojodajojo said:

You're so offbase!!! I said 7 year old transgendered girl.

P.S.

I like turtles in bidets.

Well if you are a 7 year old girl then we have to ban you. Sorry that is way to young to be a member here. Nice knowing you

Spoiler

:P

Spoiler

Dam you making me look up a word (bitets) Why in the hell would someone want a turtle there O.o

Spoiler

20130128-191512.jpg

Just for you :sick:

• Like 1

Either, that's your idea of humor or you didn't make it to the "In reality" part.  Yeah, ban away. I'll go somewhere where people have mastered reading comprehension :)  (I.E. Never never land.)

Edit: Ah, I didn't see your spoiler hidies.  Now I'm mad I can't be mad.

More Edit: I still hear you might smell funny.

More more edit: If you find turtles in an actual bidet, I 'll be more than impressed.

Edited by mojodajojo
I'm stupid

15 minutes ago, mojodajojo said:

Either, that's your idea of humor or you didn't make it to the "In reality" part.  Yeah, ban away. I'll go somewhere where people have mastered reading comprehension :)  (I.E. Never never land.)

You are already in Never Never land. :) 

Mastered reading comprehension, not humor. Funnies just don't work well with aliens I guess. We have to understand humans and I guess we don't know them as good as we thought. :( Hey at least I found the one single photo on the web with turtles in a bidet 9_9 ( of course I believe you are joking about turtles in a bidet ... ... ... right?

Anyway it is nice to see you here. Hope you have a terrific time.

Ah.. now I understand you didn't see the content in the spoilers :) All is ok :console:no harm done. I was just confused there for a bit. I know I am not very funny but most at least knew where I was going.

More more edit: If you find turtles in an actual bidet, I 'll be more than impressed.

Wasn't that a bidet in the picture (in the spoiler) ?

Or is it a bidet with skewed dimensions in the photo? I just noticed the nozzle looked bidet like...  Damn you...

Edit: The truly creepy thing is who sets up a light over their bidet to photo their cat looking at turtles in it?  And how good is the camera they must have installed below?  And where can I get  xxx pics?

Edit/edit; Sorry I'm derailing no more shit posts I swear.

Edited by mojodajojo
derailing

I have a pussy in a bidet :P

Spoiler

2DC6AD5400000578-0-image-a-7_14459028361

You dirty dirty mind. Also on a side note. there seems to be something about people taking pictures of pussy cats in bidets.. Dam you for introducing this into my life. Also there is even mini pigs in a bidet.

Spoiler

Image result for turtles in a bidet

Oh and yes now a proper turtle in a bidet. and yes.. no doubt this is a bidet. :)

5495307616_5d397b8ffd_b.jpg

I might not be funny but I am a master of Google :P
Spoiler

And incognito Frenchman (or french alien)

• Like 2

On 22/05/2016 at 6:44 PM, ritualclarity said:

Effectively banned? O.o

Oh and I assume you are the Carbosse from Lovers lab... :)

I understood your position on Polls. just stating that was the only thing available.... there. Gotta follow their lead there ... you know what I mean ;)

I for one here would like to see some Fallout 4 mods uploaded. (yes boo hiss from some member :P)

If you have troubles finding smiles here let someone here know, we will help you find them... and

WELCOME to NSFWmods...

It seem as if CPU is chasing the Lovers Lab members over here... xD

For once I have to agree with Kendo2 :P

Yes, I'm Carabosse from Loverslab. Please don't run away. :) (found it)

I'll leave the talk of banning back there.

I'll aim to upload a cut down version of the next version update for Bestial Essence soon. (Is there any kind of issue with uploading files that require frameworks from other sites?)

I'd feel better having something uploaded and would be nice if the most up to date version was found here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Carabosse said:

I'll aim to upload a cut down version of the next version update for Bestial Essence soon. (Is there any kind of issue with uploading files that require frameworks from other sites?)

No sites are 'blacklisted' here that I'm aware.  With that, feel free to link or upload as you see fit.  We're not a bunch of tight-asses or 'because we said so' control freaks.  Provided it isn't illegal, or doesn't break the few rules we have you can do as you see fit.

Personally I would love for you to upload BE here.  It is one of the better functioning mods for Sexlab.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

No sites are 'blacklisted' here that I'm aware.  With that, feel free to link or upload as you see fit.  We're not a bunch of tight-asses or 'because we said so' control freaks.  Provided it isn't illegal, or doesn't break the few rules we have you can do as you see fit.

Personally I would love for you to upload BE here.  It is one of the better functioning mods for Sexlab.

I'll second that. Most of us here (moderators etc) have accounts on other stites and go to and from them often as well. You might see us around :) So yes. I don't believe there is any issues with linking to sites or whatever so long as you don't violate our rules which are basic common sense. Don't break the law for the most part. If someone feels like they they want to post a mod here and have links to other sites for other mods then its fine. We are all about choice. :)

On 5/23/2016 at 11:17 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Glad you made it. B|

On 5/23/2016 at 6:43 PM, ritualclarity said:

Yea.. we knew you were busy and would take some time to be able to come over. Now we can get some nice REZ mods here as well :)

Thanks.   Damn RC, Congrats on the stalker!!   I have not had a good female stalking in a couple years. :)

• Like 1