The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Mark. I mod a little bit.

Probably the thing I'm most known for is helping to diagnose the String Table Bug and raise awareness about it. I also made ReSaver, a Skyrim savefile editor that can handle savefiles that are over the string table limit (using Crash Fixes obviously). If that all sounds like gibberish to you, consider yourself lucky and think no more about it.

In RPG terms, I'm a level 9 Demicanadian Modder/Chemist/Culinary-Worker multiclass.

15 hours ago, DaveDave said:

Hello, I'm Mark. I mod a little bit.

Probably the thing I'm most known for is helping to diagnose the String Table Bug and raise awareness about it. I also made ReSaver, a Skyrim savefile editor that can handle savefiles that are over the string table limit (using Crash Fixes obviously). If that all sounds like gibberish to you, consider yourself lucky and think no more about it.

In RPG terms, I'm a level 9 Demicanadian Modder/Chemist/Culinary-Worker multiclass.

always nice seeing new people here :)  especially the polite ones who introduce themselves ;) Welcome Mark !

• Like 1

Hi everybody ! Nice to make your acquaintance !

My name is Dadadacool (but you can call me Dada). I wouldn't say I'm an accomplished modder, I still lack a lot of knowledge and skill. Experiencing by myself through hazardous tweaks is what I mainly do^^'. I am more into follower making and screenshots (My flickr name is Thani Derstal if you are curious).
I already made a follower mod on Nexus : Xana the Succubus. She is my very first mod and still has a lot of problems.
I intend to remake her from scratch one day.

For now, I am currently making another follower. So Endgameaddiction, who is helping me a lot by testing every tweak I make, told me about nsfw.mod community. Which lead me to sign up here ! :)  

I am looking forward other experienced modder's help and advice (particularly about follower making), as well as for new and original mods (outfit, gameplay, etc...). Which means I may assault you with questions. My concerns these days are about follower AI packages and spell tweaking.

Also, do not hesitate if you have any questions ! I shall try to help you as much as I can according to my very little knowledge and free time (IRL stuff get me often AFK :( ). 

So please, bear with me ^^'. Let's share and enjoy ! :)

Joined last month , I am Felecia. I have been too lazy to do anything other than mod my skyrim and  try to get i stable. I have found a way to run several mod tutorial overhauls with only a 2gb video card crash free. I can now play skyrim. lol.  Yes I am trans , you can kinda tell in my pic.  I love the site , I was just reading about an update coming to the imersive tutorial. I will keep an eye out for that.  I have now introduced myself , hat's off to all who helped me with the legacy of dragonborn files. 

Much love ,
Felecia.

6 hours ago, memphisblue999 said:

Joined last month , I am Felecia. I have been too lazy to do anything other than mod my skyrim and  try to get i stable. I have found a way to run several mod tutorial overhauls with only a 2gb video card crash free. I can now play skyrim. lol.  Yes I am trans , you can kinda tell in my pic.  I love the site , I was just reading about an update coming to the imersive tutorial. I will keep an eye out for that.  I have now introduced myself , hat's off to all who helped me with the legacy of dragonborn files. 

Much love ,
Felecia.

Glad you got around to introducing yourself. Hope you are having a great time here.

I am sure as soon as she is able she will update the tutorial, however until then by all means ask questions on that thread and others that have updated their load order might be able to chime in what good updates would work well.

21 hours ago, memphisblue999 said:

Much love ,
Felecia.

What?!  I guess we need to get butt-naked with the truth then...

Okay, I'm a cis white male who doesn't shy away from mods that might be considered 'gay ' (slim brunette girls are my 'thing'), Ritual Clarity is an up-the-butt probing tech support alien (seriously, he really is a fucking alien), Anatriax is a declawed SJW mod guide Dominatrix (fyi, she's still lethal when crossed), Karma is the resident cute Pixie (seriously crushing on her), and DoubleZero is a fucking MasterChief who's liable to gun us all down at any given moment.  Note: I've play Halo3 so I know what he's capable of.  (looks for hard cover)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

Okay, I'm a cis white male who doesn't shy away from mods that might be considered 'gay ' (slim brunette girls are my 'thing'), Ritual Clarity is an up-the-butt probing tech support alien (seriously, he really is a fucking alien), Anatriax is a declawed SJW mod guide Dominatrix (fyi, she's still lethal when crossed), Karma is the resident cute Pixie (seriously crushing on her), and DoubleZero is a fucking MasterChief who's liable to gun us all down at any given moment.  Note: I've play Halo3 so I know what he's capable of.  (looks for hard cover)

Oh... you were talking figuratively...

Dam..

flashing31.gif

Oh well..

:P

• Like 1

On 10/9/2016 at 2:24 AM, Kendo 2 said:

the (kind of slim) Pixie here, being Italian, isn't that good with your abbreviations and acronyms... :P but since as most Pixies i'm very curious... what are a CIS and a SJW ?? :)  (and i'm not sure... by "brunette" you mean black or brown hair ??)

by the way...  did i ever mention that i love older guys ?? ;)

• Like 1

'cis' is used as a derogatory term by internet-inspired Leftist; based on an obscure German study about sexually done in the late 1990's.  Basically it means people identifying with the gender they were born with (a woman who thinks she's a woman, a man who thinks he's a man).  According to left-leaning activists this is a bad thing.

'SJW' is Social Justice Warrior.  You can Google that one though once you see how they really are you'll wish you hadn't.

'brunette'  Yes, dark hair.

3 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

by the way...  did i ever mention that i love older guys ?? ;)

WooHoo! \o/

EDIT: Should we take this to PMs? :P *joking*

• Like 1

'cis' is used as a derogatory term by internet-inspired Leftist; based on an obscure German study about sexually done in the late 1990's.  Basically it means people identifying with the gender they were born with (a woman who thinks she's a woman, a man who thinks he's a man).  According to left-leaning activists this is a bad thing.

Learn something ever day.. lol

Yes.. "Pixie" I didn't know what he was talking about either... ;) Hell many times I don't know what he is talking about... but I guess that is OK since I am an "actual alien"... :P

But seriously.. alien probing is just my day job... I have that choice as an alien or cattle mutilation.. at least with alien probing 1 in 5 enjoy the experience :P

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

'SJW' is Social Justice Warrior.  You can Google that one though once you see how they really are you'll wish you hadn't.

'brunette'  Yes, dark hair.

WooHoo! \o/

EDIT: Should we take this to PMs? :P *joking*

Thanks for the explanations :)

and no problem should you "take this to PMs"...  provided you don't expect me to go further then that :P

7 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Learn something ever day.. lol

Yes.. "Pixie" I didn't know what he was talking about either... ;) Hell many times I don't know what he is talking about... but I guess that is OK since I am an "actual alien"... :P

But seriously.. alien probing is just my day job... I have that choice as an alien or cattle mutilation.. at least with alien probing 1 in 5 enjoy the experience :P

ah !!  so you were the one that kept abducting me when i played The Sims 2 and 3 ?!?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I joined this morning thanks to Ritual clarity who talked to my boyfriend, Elf Prince.

I joined LL at the beginning of this month and just as I started to like it, some people started to harassing and trolling him. My Prince is very depressed and feeling down. After he showed me RC's mail, I decided to join this site. I'm sure he will join me later.

I'm not a modder, nor programmer or anything similar but I'm good writer and my Prince and I had a blog on LL.

I play Sims 3 and from recently Skyrim.

Thank you for accepting me to this site.

Just introducing myself :) New here and really into the scene. I like modding so it is something i appreciate no matter what. I also like sexual content and themes and exploring different ideas. I would love to help in a project to test items or give feedback or advice. I have a lot of story and content ideas and have done simple scripting with spells. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78516/?

I like to get to know more people here and what their sexual preferences and kinks are, I find this type of community a lot of fun and I hope I can contribute positively in the future. For now I'll go ahead and share my more tame albums and see how this goes xD

Album: Erinna

Subject: Barbie, Erinna

Contains: Horse cock on Female, Creampie, Cumshot

http://imgur.com/a/KIDJF

Album: Rape

Subject: Malice, Clochette

Contains: Horse Penis on female, Rape, cumshots, creampie, pissing, Lesbian,

http://imgur.com/a/FacJZ

Album: Angie's Smutty Animal Adventure

Subject: Angie

Contains: Animals (Variety), Cum, Monsters,

http://imgur.com/a/zmcQt

Tell me if you enjoyed them, I like hearing if people cum to them :$

Edited by daicion
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, patksunho said:

It's a nice magic spell

I will use well

You're going to love it or your money back! Guaranteed! Honestly tho thank you for trying it out! Spent a few days working the scripts all out properly but its one of the best effect spells on the market for sure. Highly recommended and completely compatible and bug free!

Edited by daicion

45 minutes ago, daicion said:

당신은 다시 또는 당신의 돈을 사랑하는거야 ! 보장! 솔직히 상점을 사용해 주셔서 감사합니다! 모든 아웃 적절하지만, 스크립트를 작동 며칠 소비는 확실히 시장 에서 최고의 효과 주문 중 하나 . 추천 무료 완벽하게 호환 및 버그!

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Effect has occurred
But the damage does not change

Do I need to set a different mode, the collating sequence?
This is not a new spell has been added

Edited by patksunho