The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

3 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Hey everyone. I'm a newb ftw.  I know most of you from either LL or Nexus. It is nice to see familiar faces.  And it's nice to see another adult community. Seems cozy and nice layout. Lovin' the gallery.

As others around here who are helpful, I'm more than happy to provide help for those that need, if I know how to help them. Still learning with Skyrim, but I have most of Fallout 3 and NV down. I might have some guides/tutorial around that I can throw in if I can find them.

Nice to meet you new peeps I don't know. Here's hope to this community and prosperity. <o/

Glad to see you here. Welcome. :) I hope you enjoy your time here.

13 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Hey everyone. I'm a newb ftw.  I know most of you from either LL or Nexus. It is nice to see familiar faces.  And it's nice to see another adult community. Seems cozy and nice layout. Lovin' the gallery.

As others around here who are helpful, I'm more than happy to provide help for those that need, if I know how to help them. Still learning with Skyrim, but I have most of Fallout 3 and NV down. I might have some guides/tutorial around that I can throw in if I can find them.

Nice to meet you new peeps I don't know. Here's hope to this community and prosperity. <o/

I see you are loving the gallery... and it is loving you right back :P... Thanks for the additions BTW. As for nice and cozy we try.. :D

Hope to see you around here quite often. :)

Hello everyone^^

I am kinda new 'in the scene', be that modding or Skyrim itself. Nor do I even have a copy of Fallout or Morrowind or The Sims.

But I do have Skyrim and am pretty interested in it. Well, and mods that make it more beautiful and... interesting.

So, to find a start I looked for some guids and found Anatriax wonderful guide about modding Skyrim on Loverslab. And followed her links here. Now I am anxiously awaiting any updates to the *new* guide, while trying to wrap my head around what's going on... or what buttons I have to click to make 'magic' happen.

I... probably can't really help anyone, but would totally be willing to should the opportunity arise xD

Hum, aside from that. What to say about me? I am from some small country in europe (germany, it's pretty much right in the middle of it). Hmm, if ever needed I could try and help out with translations, but who knows. I am not that up to date on RPGs, or that well versed in many computer games. I like reading, anime and fantasy quite a lot. Science Fiction/Post-Apo not that much, so no Fallout for me^^+

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hello everyone^^

I am kinda new 'in the scene', be that modding or Skyrim itself. Nor do I even have a copy of Fallout or Morrowind or The Sims.

But I do have Skyrim and am pretty interested in it. Well, and mods that make it more beautiful and... interesting.

So, to find a start I looked for some guids and found Anatriax wonderful guide about modding Skyrim on Loverslab. And followed her links here. Now I am anxiously awaiting any updates to the *new* guide, while trying to wrap my head around what's going on... or what buttons I have to click to make 'magic' happen.

I... probably can't really help anyone, but would totally be willing to should the opportunity arise xD

Hum, aside from that. What to say about me? I am from some small country in europe (germany, it's pretty much right in the middle of it). Hmm, if ever needed I could try and help out with translations, but who knows. I am not that up to date on RPGs, or that well versed in many computer games. I like reading, anime and fantasy quite a lot. Science Fiction/Post-Apo not that much, so no Fallout for me^^+

Welcome to the community and the mod scene, Sundancer.

You have a lot of exploring to do.

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hello everyone^^

Hello, glad to see you finally made it to the introduction thread... lol. (for those wondering Sundancer was on the chat for a very long time :)). The text I highlighted in green makes me so happy :). That sums up all that anyone can expect from someone on a forum. I am also not a modder but have the games and experience in adding mods and even many of the general concepts of the actual process of modding. I obtained this quite frankly from "be willing to should the opportunity arise". Started with simple answers for stuff I learned or experienced and moved from there. You'd be surprise at how much you can learn if you are willing to try.

7 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hello everyone^^

LOL - Germany, a small county?! :D You should see Croatia. ;)

Anyhow, glad you joined the forum. :) Welcome.

On 30.03.2016. at 6:36 AM, endgameaddiction said:

Welcome. I love your screenshots. Wish to see more of them... :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Thank you, Elf Prince. I would like to host more Fallout 3 but they are all very old and not so much NSFW. But I'll do my best for Skyrim. :)

WE need some Fallout 3 screen post. Don't have to be NSFW materials. Some of the best screen-captures don't have that material. :). But I must say you have done a great job so for... so who am I to mess with perfection... :P

34 minutes ago, CPU said:

Hello guys,

I am a modder. And more than that an helper of other modders.

My skills are 90% scripting, 10% all the remaining stuff.

I enjoy modding and more I enjoy helping. And often I get involved in so many projects that I will lose control of them.

I mod Skyrim (100%), Fallout 4 (25%, because CK is still missing), DoA5LR, Mass Effect 3.

If you need scripting help, just PM me. I have the same account on many sites similar to this one and on the IRC modding chats.

Glad to see you here, sir. :) 

6 hours ago, CPU said:

Hello guys,

I am a modder. And more than that an helper of other modders.

My skills are 90% scripting, 10% all the remaining stuff.

I enjoy modding and more I enjoy helping. And often I get involved in so many projects that I will lose control of them.

I mod Skyrim (100%), Fallout 4 (25%, because CK is still missing), DoA5LR, Mass Effect 3.

If you need scripting help, just PM me. I have the same account on many sites similar to this one and on the IRC modding chats.

Well I see you "discovered" our little site.. :P... Anyway glad to see you came over here to check us out.

25 minutes ago, AlleyCa7 said:

Hello everyone. I'm AlleyCa7 and on LoversLab, or VanillaNinja13 on the Nexus. I take screenshots of Skyrim and Fallout 4 and lurk. :)

Hello, I believe I seen you around those sites before but haven't had many contacts with you, hope that changes here. We have quite a few screenshot artist here for Skyrim and Fallout and could always use more :). Perhaps here you will find you like the company and decide to interact more and not lurk :P You will find we don't bite :)

22 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Hello, I believe I seen you around those sites before but haven't had many contacts with you, hope that changes here. We have quite a few screenshot artist here for Skyrim and Fallout and could always use more :). Perhaps here you will find you like the company and decide to interact more and not lurk :P You will find we don't bite :)

Thanks for the welcome. :) I guess I can try to speak up a bit more I'm just more of a reactionary speaker(meaning if you address me I'll usually reply) and usually just prefer to "listen".

I'm pretty blunt and straight to the point when I talk in real life. Everyone who knows me will call me an asshole, but they'll all tell you they like me and this is because of many subtle facial expressions and bodily gestures that cannot be conveyed through text, so usually people on the internet just get the asshole part; so I just generally avoid "speaking" unless what I have to say is easily understandable as "positive".

Otherwise I hope everyone will be enjoying the screens I upload in the future. :)

Edited by AlleyCa7

1 minute ago, AlleyCa7 said:

Thanks for the welcome. :) I guess I can try to speak up a bit more I'm just more of a reactionary speaker(meaning if you address me I'll usually reply) and usually just prefer to "listen".

I'm pretty blunt and straight to the point when I talk in real life. Everyone who knows me will call me an asshole, but they'll all tell you they like me and this is because of many subtle facial expressions and bodily gestures that cannot be conveyed through text, so usually people on the internet just get the asshole part; so I just generally avoid "speaking" unless what I have to say is easily understandable as "positive".

Otherwise I hope everyone will be enjoying the screens I upload in the future. :)

I use emoticons for the body expressions to help convey my feelings (sub for body language) and I am also many times called an asshole in RL as well.

Try some post if you start feeling comfortable see how it works here. If someone has a problem they should just post back for clarification or just move on. After all we have @Kendo 2... Since you are from LL you know many of his post :P. Nuff said there.

Anyway.. the key is to have fun and enjoy yourself here

1 hour ago, AlleyCa7 said:

Hello everyone. I'm AlleyCa7 and on LoversLab, or VanillaNinja13 on the Nexus. I take screenshots of Skyrim and Fallout 4 and lurk. :)

I'm so glad you joined the forum... I really love your blogs and pictures. Hope you'll post them a lot. :)

• Like 1