The Official Introduction Thread.

Doublezero

2 minutes ago, RapidWaterOver said:

Greetings and salutations.

By the way, what's the difference between this site and LL?

Hello and welcome :)

If you'd like to know the major differences between us and other adult modding websites, I invite you to take a look at our community rules, versus those of others. The staff of this site is just as tightly bound by those rules as any user. We are ALL adamant about that. We believe in Freedom of Speech. Your First Amendment Right (in the US, that is) to say what is on your mind. 

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hello World!  I'm TheOzoneHole, & I'm here to kill all the penguins with a horrible sunburn. xD  

Found my way here from the link in Kendo's latest post at LoversLab; all thanks to mighty Kendo!

I've made a few mods for Morrowind (they're on the Nexus if anyone is interested), all adult oriented but not anything super special.  

Nice to see so many familiar names in the thread so far.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheOzoneHole said:

Hello World!  I'm TheOzoneHole, & I'm here to kill all the penguins with a horrible sunburn. xD  

Found my way here from the link in Kendo's latest post at LoversLab; all thanks to mighty Kendo!

I've made a few mods for Morrowind (they're on the Nexus if anyone is interested), all adult oriented but not anything super special.  

Welcome! Glad to see you here :)

24 minutes ago, TheOzoneHole said:

Well nice to see you made it here. Just don't burn us with horrible sunburns as well as the penguins.

• Like 1

On 04.04.2016. at 5:02 AM, CPU said:

Hello guys,

I am a modder. And more than that an helper of other modders.

My skills are 90% scripting, 10% all the remaining stuff.

I enjoy modding and more I enjoy helping. And often I get involved in so many projects that I will lose control of them.

I mod Skyrim (100%), Fallout 4 (25%, because CK is still missing), DoA5LR, Mass Effect 3.

If you need scripting help, just PM me. I have the same account on many sites similar to this one and on the IRC modding chats.

Another heavy hitter joins the mix. A couple more folks like this and NSFW will kick off spectacularly.

On 4/1/2016 at 11:14 PM, Kendo 2 said:

This is a good thing.  The community needs more female modders and guide gurus.

First: YEAH YEAH YEAH! I agree with Kendo2... Not sucking up, but in total agreement. Mods and their makers... methinks should be like an all you can eat buffet... Too many flavors to choose from, and as far as adult mods go, yeah we got plenty of sausage at the buffet, but we need more fish too... hell more of EVERYTHING! Gay modders, Trans modders, Lesbian modders, Straight modders, Asexual modders! Flavors for everyone!

(Okay: note - I do have personal lines... I mean guro, gore, e.t.c. not my cuppa tea. Even though I have helped ugh, 'flesh out' a dolcett mod.)

AND TO INTRODUCTIONS!

Umm I'm that sad little green runtling known on LL for getting nothing done then adopting mods, only to get more nothing done. Real life sux a big one, and sadly I'm always front row to the party it seems. Just joined thanks to an invite from my homie K2. And with any hope I'll throw my spine out at work and get a few months of sweet sweet L&I money so I can actually finish something. (But if you want creative mod help like making your mod lore or writing up stuff like dialogue kind of things, that I can do at full steam and have some mods under my belt (accredited) for lending a hand (writing) to other modders.)

It's mega bad-ass awesome to see so many familiar faces here! Some of my favorite authors! WOOOO it's like Candyland for adults!

p.s. Is it cool if I invite Dekobi-Hime from LL? I think her work would fit in awesome here.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2016 at 4:52 PM, Anatriax said:

Hello and welcome :)

If you'd like to know the major differences between us and other adult modding websites, I invite you to take a look at our community rules, versus those of others. The staff of this site is just as tightly bound by those rules as any user. We are ALL adamant about that. We believe in Freedom of Speech. Your First Amendment Right (in the US, that is) to say what is on your mind. 

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Yes.. what she said.. and welcome to our little community. Soon I will have to be stating "welcome to our large community" if membership keeps on rising.. :) If you like what you see, spread the word.

6 hours ago, Game Goblin said:

First: YEAH YEAH YEAH! I agree with Kendo2... Not sucking up, but in total agreement. Mods and their makers... methinks should be like an all you can eat buffet... Too many flavors to choose from, and as far as adult mods go, yeah we got plenty of sausage at the buffet, but we need more fish too... hell more of EVERYTHING! Gay modders, Trans modders, Lesbian modders, Straight modders, Asexual modders! Flavors for everyone!

(Okay: note - I do have personal lines... I mean guro, gore, e.t.c. not my cuppa tea. Even though I have helped ugh, 'flesh out' a dolcett mod.)

AND TO INTRODUCTIONS!

Umm I'm that sad little green runtling known on LL for getting nothing done then adopting mods, only to get more nothing done. Real life sux a big one, and sadly I'm always front row to the party it seems. Just joined thanks to an invite from my homie K2. And with any hope I'll throw my spine out at work and get a few months of sweet sweet L&I money so I can actually finish something. (But if you want creative mod help like making your mod lore or writing up stuff like dialogue kind of things, that I can do at full steam and have some mods under my belt (accredited) for lending a hand (writing) to other modders.)

It's mega bad-ass awesome to see so many familiar faces here! Some of my favorite authors! WOOOO it's like Candyland for adults!

p.s. Is it cool if I invite Dekobi-Hime from LL? I think her work would fit in awesome here.

All help is good help. I never made a mod but helped with mods even if just testing and support. It all makes a difference. As for the invtation to Dekobi-Hime that would be great if you thank she would like it here.

3 hours ago, Namseyars said:

Yeah, they even let ME in...:o

Everybody but you.. :P

Just kidding, come on in, and welcome to our site.

Hello

I'm Nayl (unoriginal username user #340908202aw22)

You may have seen me on Lovers Lab. I also go by Evasince on Nexus.

I like to take screens, dabble in modding n things.

Looking forward to looking forward here.

I don't always type like this.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nayl said:

Hello

I'm Nayl (unoriginal username user #340908202aw22)

You may have seen me on Lovers Lab. I also go by Evasince on Nexus.

I like to take screens, dabble in modding n things.

Looking forward to looking forward here.

I don't always type like this.

Hello Nay, glad you decided to come to our little corner of the web. We have quite some activity in the screens here and many that "'dabble' in moding n things". I think you will enjoy yourself here regardless of how strange you type :P

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody...

i'm Karma, just joined this site that seems fun and nice to me ;)

i've been a player of Sims 2 then Sims 3 and now i mainly play Skyrim...  you might have seen my nickname on Nexus, Loverslab and other sites, i use the same everywhere (i'm lazy and don't want to invent and remember too many nicks :P )

i'm not a modder, so i love modders that make my games more beautiful, fun and naughty :D and all the nice people that help me when in my ignorance i get stuck somewhere during my games :P

• Like 2

Hello Karma, glad to see you made it to our little corner of the web ... and actually posted in the "New Members Introduction" thread :).

I am also lazy and my profile name is the same across many sites. :) I agree is is nice to have people help with various issues that I get stuck with, we all can't know everything.. :)

8 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Hello Karma, glad to see you made it to our little corner of the web ... and actually posted in the "New Members Introduction" thread :).

well...  i think it would be impolite to join a site and not even introduce oneself :)  especially if someone expect possible help in the future... not my case at the moment but who knows ?? :P 

i made it here almost by mistake...  i used several Kendo 2's mods in the past, was having a look at them in Loverslab to see if there was any news and found a link pointing here...  so, here i am ! :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

well...  i think it would be impolite to join a site and not even introduce oneself :)  especially if someone expect possible help in the future... not my case at the moment but who knows ?? :P 

i made it here almost by mistake...  i used several Kendo 2's mods in the past, was having a look at them in Loverslab to see if there was any news and found a link pointing here...  so, here i am ! :D

You would be surprised at how many don't introduce themselves... :(

• Like 1

On 26/3/2016 at 11:59 PM, Pkatt said:

Hi all.    I just found my way here, because I  like Anatriax's wonderfully written guides, and just followed the links from LL.

Some of you may or may not recognize me from there, I don't post very often, but I read and lurk a lot.

I've never in my life created a mod, but I like to add them to my games, and make vanilla games into adult games.

So anyway, just thought I'd say hey, I'm here.  Site looks good, I like what your are doing, and will probably be a regular visitor.

Edit-  I don't know why that one sentence is bold, it isn't meant to be. LOL    Learning!

well, the sentence in bold applies to me and my games too :P  we might like the same kind of things ;)

• Like 2