THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences." Hey YT, IDGAF... I don't need my hand held and told what offends me and seems inappropriate to watch. I'm a grown ass man. I can decide for my fucking self. And if it's sensitive snow-flakies reporting it, then tell them to fuck off and stop crying like a baby.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/12/2023 at 11:28 PM, endgameaddiction said:

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences." Hey YT, IDGAF... I don't need my hand held and told what offends me and seems inappropriate to watch. I'm a grown ass man. I can decide for my fucking self. And if it's sensitive snow-flakies reporting it, then tell them to fuck off and stop crying like a baby.

Right? I listen to a lot of True Crime when I work and it's ridiculous that they have these warnings before a video. It's a True Crime video, for fuck's sake! Of course it's grim!

5 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

And the original ad.

Glad to see other countries like Africa, Egypt and now India not falling for the western indoctrination. They already destroyed most of the traditional values in the west, they want to do the same for the rest of the world.

This coming just a short time after the Bud Light failure.  Where is the marketing research?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Hold my beer?

So, so Cringe. That commercial is trying so hard to be Edgy but it just...fails.

Just for fun, i did a quick Google Fu session and looked up stats on male and female brewers. Women make up 11%. That's it. Proof that without women there would still be a fuck ton of beer.

Brewer Demographics and Statistics [2023]: Number Of Brewers In The US (zippia.com)

Edited by vancleef

https://www.10news.com/news/fact-or-fiction/fact-or-fiction-new-snack-called-cracker-jill

There is a "Cracker Jill" now instead of Cracker Jack.

Available in sport venues and anyone that donates 5 dollars to womens sports. Yea, right. Think we are stupid? I found this at a gas station.

Cracker Jack has been around since 1896. More than a hundred years. Remember when companies stated that they would donate X dollars for each purchase?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_Jack

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Marketing research? Who cares about marketing research when there's an agenda to push?

To be a successful business, you can't have "agenda to push" except to make money. Push anything else, and you loose.

In the "old days" companies would just make donations into groups that they wanted to support. Focusing on the business so that they had the money to pay themselves and make great donations. Remember, when they would  make donations and get positive support? 

5 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Hold my soap?

Hypocritical shit as usual. Being fit and healthy is "over sexualization" whereas being fat and unhealthy isn't, "as long as you buy our products", naturally. If you're gonna complain about "over sexualization" or beauty standards, why not complain about that long hair then? Why the makeup? Why use Dove products at all? These fucking companies would do/say anything as long as there's profit in it. They have no morals whatsoever.