1. 1. Are you buying Starfield?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but not day one.
    • No.
    • Fuck Bugthesda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Pronouns or not, the game looks boring and bland af. I mean, that's what FO4 looked like to me and you couldn't even pay me to play that game.

Pronouns isn't the issue. It never is really the issue. Being able to have a dick and tits now a days in games isn't the issue. The issue is a piss poor crapy game. Cyberpunk for example once they fixed all the bugs now people like it. Nobody is talking about how you can have a dick and tits.  SAme goes for Baulder's gate 3. Nobody gives a fuck. Why, those games are decent to great. Give quality games and for most people, they don't give a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, Bugthesda has been lowering the I.Q. of their AI ever since Morrowind.

At least now he admits it. If this was an A.A. meeting, it would be the first step to recovery.... Unfortunately, this isn't an A.A. meeting and the only way Bughesthesda will improve their A.I. is if they get rid of their leaders like Todd

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...