Are you buying Starfield?

Are you buying Starfield?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying Starfield?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but not day one.
    • No.
    • Fuck Bugthesda.

Does anyone outside of Bethesda fanboys care about Starfield? This video by Bear Gaming Asia was uploaded 8 days ago and only has 13K views. I remember his Cyberpunk comparison videos easily getting 10 times that in a day. In fact, his most popular video is the Cyberpunk 2077 Physics vs. GTA 5 Physics and it has 10M views.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Awful game. And yet people defend this turd of a game.

FO76 taught them nothing.  I look at it like this; Bethesda is a lost cause so if low expectation dumbasses want to reward them with their money and time then let them do it.

Bethesda is out of the loop of 'hold them accountable so they make better games'.  Bethesda has their bullshit formula and they won't deviate from it so...don't buy anything they make.  Toddler stepping away from the helm solved nothing.  Forcing Emil Pagliarulo into another position solved nothing.  Bethesda's reputation is shit and they only held the Skyrim 'what to aspire to' gaming crown for a few years.  If 'peaked in high school' was a corporation Bethesda would be it.

• Agree 2

If I still had an account on LL, I would refer to one of these woke morons as male or female and see them get offended just to see if LL would give me a warning or outright ban me.

Let's face it. It's bound to happen at some point where a member does just that. Even if it's not intentional. Because we must protect their feelings. We must adhere to their demands and get rid of our old habits. This just leads down a dangerous path where one will have to walk on egg shells hoping they don't offend anyone because it will lead to consequences.

Edited by endgameaddiction

The best part of Starfield that I'm enjoying is how the face modelling is regressing. We're supposedly in 2023 with crap potato head faces! And there actually people defending this crap. (Likely paid like a couple modders I could name. AHEM.) Give The Todd a medal! 😆

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nexusmods follow suit.

It would violate their own TOS, but that's never stopped them before.  Dark0ne banned the IPs of an entire country to teach ONE TROLL a lesson and then there's the typical Western 'diversity and inclusion' hypocrisy.  But this isn't about Dark0ne being a knoblicker or his shit stain site.  Back to Starfield!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

It would violate their own TOS, but that's never stopped them before.  Dark0ne banned the IPs of an entire country to teach ONE TROLL a lesson and then there's the typical Western 'diversity and inclusion' hypocrisy.  But this isn't about Dark0ne being a knoblicker or his shit stain site.  Back to Starfield!

I expect more of this to come for the next few years once the butterflies in the stomach wears off.