10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying Starfield?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but not day one.
    • No.
    • Fuck Bugthesda.

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

And I said I'd wait a year!? 😆😆😆

So let's just go over a minor list here of what's needed....

• Face/NPC makeovers.
  • Body replacers.
  • Clothing/Armor replacers.
  • Animation replacers.
  • Ship replacers.
  • AI replacers.
  • A non-washed out non-freaking-ugly-as-hell color palette replacer.

I'm going with the HELL NO option I think. This game isn't even worth a 🏴‍☠️. 🤦‍♀️

I'd like to include some.

• Facial expressions
  • more white people

It's so obvious they are trying to gain some woke XP as their desperation shows. And those awful terrible face expressions aren't helping those ugly faces.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Reda the thread and watched a few of the videos.  NONE OF THIS surprises me, other than it looking worse than I anticipated.

I was expecting:

• Hideous faces, especially for women. (Can't have attractive women these days. All women must be ugly and probably fat.)
  • Garbage character animations.
  • Pathetic combat.
  • A main plot that was so infantile I'd ignore it from the start.
  • And of course bugs galore and broken side quests, etc etc. As per usual.

I wasn't exactly expecting everything else to be so atrociously ugly. I figured they'd at least make some interesting alien terrains. Especially given they could just copy the look of stuff No Man's Sky already came up with. Instead we get a weird FO4 type feel with washed out colors and plain butt ugly landscapes. Oh joy, let me run around in a barren wasteland of ugly. I'm not a big fan of NMS, but just seeing the boring crap planets in this... makes me actually want to go back and play NMS. At least you could get some color there! 😆

As such, got to give The Todd props! He managed to surprise me... by it being even worse than I expected. 😅

14 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

I'd like to include some.

• Facial expressions
  • more white people

It's so obvious they are trying to gain some woke XP as their desperation shows. And those awful terrible face expressions aren't helping those ugly faces.

Yeah the Representation Agenda™ was way overboard. Like in most stuff now. Although on the funny side, since they are so hideously ugly it's kind of going so far over it's almost based. Are they really saying non-europeans are troll-like with those face models?? 😆😅

Edited by Nessa
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Nessa said:

And I said I'd wait a year!? 😆😆😆

So let's just go over a minor list here of what's needed....

• Face/NPC makeovers.
  • Body replacers.
  • Clothing/Armor replacers.
  • Animation replacers.
  • Ship replacers.
  • AI replacers.
  • A non-washed out non-freaking-ugly-as-hell color palette replacer.

I'm going with the HELL NO option I think. This game isn't even worth a 🏴‍☠️. 🤦‍♀️

Basically an EVERYTHING re-placer. LOL

Oh, and by the way the greatest game of this decade is about to be released in a couple of days. (sarcasm LOL)

• Haha 1

The best comparisons I've seen for Starfield are to Cyberpunk 2077, and even that game looked better, but Cyberpunk has received numerous patches.

A better comparison would be to compare Starfield's launch state to Cyberpunk 2077's launch state. And even then I think Cyberpunk 2077 beats Starfield. Comparing Starfield to Red Dead Redemption II is unfair. 

Red Dead Redemption and Starfield are not even in the same universe in terms of quality. 😆😆😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doublezero said:

The best comparisons I've seen for Starfield are to Cyberpunk 2077, and even that game looked better, but Cyberpunk has received numerous patches.

A better comparison would be to compare Starfield's launch state to Cyberpunk 2077's launch state. And even then I think Cyberpunk 2077 beats Starfield. Comparing Starfield to Red Dead Redemption II is unfair. 

Red Dead Redemption and Starfield are not even in the same universe in terms of quality. 😆😆😆

I thought it was comical to see how awful the AI and animations are in SF compared to RDR2. This is the best of what Bethesda has to offer. Always a decade or two behind.

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

They/Them is just giving them an inch. Wouldn't surprise me in their next game they include the hundreds of made up pronouns just to please the woke even more.

Bethesda created a crap game. Doesn't run, bugs that they have had in the engine for more than a decade.  With this, you wonder why people are blowing up on They/Them reference?  Baulder's Gate 3 has the gender set in. Select the voice (I think there are 8 options, for feminine and 4 masculine)  Depending on the race, there are several options, you can give your character a vagina or a penis. Or ignore it all together.

The game gets better as you play it?  This doesn't work. Your period of time for return is very brief. Mostly intended to make sure that you can run the game and not a lot of time to make a decision if this is a game you want.  Have a shit opening, log cut scenes etc all counts. No wonder people demand their fucking money back.

Empty planets? Lazy IMO. How hard would it be to have random encounters? It has been done by mod authors since Fallout 3.

Why the fuck would you allow a chair of the spaceship have such problems with collision causing the player to get stuck so much in an area that they will have to use all the time throughout the entire game?  How can they play test the game and not see that? How can they ignore that? Lazyness? Incompetence?

Bethesda's woke philosophy, this also includes their "victim mentality". That they are unjustly being called out. It is part of the wok philosophy. 

Micosoft should sell / rent off Bethesda's IP's to someone else. They are doing nothing more than wasting money trying to create something that will only come out as shit.

25 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

Is this Bethesda's Bud Light moment?

I don't think so. Too many support Bethesda for it to have an impact on them financially. But I'm curious to see how much in sales they lose with the refunds.

4 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Micosoft should sell / rent off Bethesda's IP's to someone else. They are doing nothing more than wasting money trying to create something that will only come out as shit.

I still think Bethesda missed the opportunity to hire Obsidian devs back in the days when they were still part of Zenimax. And I mean way back in 2012 when they went through a bunch of lay offs and were on the brink of collapse if it wasn't for their success with POE. They both could've worked on a east coast and west coast Fallout and everyone would be happy. Well, not everyone. But a lot of people would've gotten their next Obsidian Fallout. Maybe through MS that may happen again. Only time will tell. But had they acquired those devs, SF maybe would've been much better? But then there would be two space games. Outer World and Starfield. Not sure if one or the other would've existed if that were the case.

As expected. Nexus is on red alert to scour and find any anti-woke mods for Starfailed, eradicated from their site and smash the hammer on the non conformed individual. And more than likely same type of mods will be removed from LL because their woke members are going to kick and scream until they get what they want. I don't think they'll issue a ban unless it's repeated.

• Like 2