Music Lovers Thread

ritualclarity

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I love this channel. Been following them for a very very long time almost back when they first started on Itunes in 2009. I'm a fan of synthpop and most industrial. This is their latest release today.

I'm also a huge fan for metal. Especially Symphonic and Black Symphonic Metal. Mainly overseas such as bands from Sweden, Norway and such. Not a huge fan for modern rock crap in the states.

It was bands like In Flames, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth that got me out of the crap on the radio in the mid and late 90s. Never looked back ever since.

Edited by Guest

I don't normally like Westerns...

However, I did enjoy the Good The Bad and the Ugly. :D

Mostly I would guess the music made the difference... lol

Spoiler

It was hard to find a good copy... :( You'd think they would have a great copy on You Tube.

Edited by ritualclarity
I need to learn how to spell :P
  • Like 1

I listen the music of the 70s and 80s. Bands like Pink Floyd, The Human League, Ultravox, Queen, Depeche Mode, Joy Divison/New Order, Blondie ect. are very often in my Playlists. But in the last Years i changed to Scores and O.S.T.s, like H. Zimmer, E. Morricone or J. Soule. Also i Like the Trailer Music from 2 Steps from Hell, X-Ray Dog and Audiomachine.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gandalftw said:

I hope i don't look like i'm spamming this thread but i have a lot of stuff i dig.Just tell me to stop it i'll be cool.Peace.

Johnny Depp.A lot of youtubers hate him,i don't get it cause the Depp is multi talented and hey i love Jack Sparrow. 

Hide contents

Johnny be jammin.

Hide contents

As long as it is related to "Music Lovers" it is good. Keep on, Keeping on. 

Spoiler

LOL.... 

You can find almost any combination of words in a song... ;) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gandalftw said:

@ritualclarity

The Vibrations were great.

Keep on Truckin

Hide contents

You've made a "Convoy" of music on this thread. :P 

Spoiler

Actual movie released 1978 ;P 

However, with all this country and other music, 

Perhaps it is time to move on to "Heavy Metal"  An actual movie that has the theme of Heavy Metal and uses many of the most famous and some not so famous heavy metal songs from that time. 

Promo

Spoiler

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

Damn that's trippin.

Yeah, the bassist (Les Claypool) is like Jimi Hendrix.  He plays rock and blues riffs but then he'll do these things that add noises and other effects that don't make conventional sense.  It's amazing to me that three guys can get all of that sound out.  It's surrealism for the ears.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

My Girl The Temptations

My girlfriend and i like to go to karaoke bars ,i was never into that stuff before but she likes it so....This song is the first song i sing to her for it describes how i feel about her perfectly.She's amazing and i'm a very lucky man.

Hide contents

That is either an extremely romantic date... or the most embarrassing one... depending :P lol.

That makes me wonder... can someone (Average person)  carry a Barry White karaoke?

Spoiler

Spoiler

His music is through and through 70's... but I don't care... lol.

You will never (at least so far for close to 40+ years) have a woman complain about playing this song...

Added benefit... she knows what is on your mind when you do play it when you are alone ;)

Here is a a song that is very romantic and more able to be sung buy those Lesser Men (and women) from Al Green

Spoiler

• Like 1