And now, something special of my Country - popular German Artists.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by zilvradrow
  • Like 1

@zilvradrow

Cool brother,Jeanny is farout.Who is the singer?Who is the last chick?I'd enjoy seeing hearing more.

Edited by Gandalftw

Falco a.k.a. Johann Hoelzel, was  a very popular Austrian Songwriter/Singer/Entertainer. *1957 Vienna, died 1998 in Puerto Plata by an accident.  Here's part two . For more Infos look here 

Spoiler

Edited by zilvradrow
  • Like 1

Mustang Sally

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw
  • Like 1

Classic song.

Nice touch giving us the different renditions of the song.

I am kind of partial to the muddy waters version myself. That song lends itself to blues etc better IMO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Falco a.k.a. Johann Hoelzel, was  a very popular Austrian Songwriter/Singer/Entertainer. *1957 Vienna, died 1998 in Puerto Plata by an accident.  Here's part two . For more Infos look here 

Hide contents

It is always interesting to listen to popular music from other places from time to time.

The Rascals - Mustang Sally

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Small Faces

Spoiler

Strawberry Alarm Clock

Spoiler

Zombies

Spoiler

Animals

Spoiler

Doors

Spoiler

Spoiler

Iggy Pop

Spoiler

Spoiler

Billy Idol

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw
  • Like 1

Since this is about music and music lovers, I was recently wanting to listen to some music. I didn't have it with and had access to a computer and internet so I thought I'd play a bit of Pandora. FYI I rarely play or use their service only when there are times I don't have access to my music.

Long story short they changed their policy and are enforcing the 40hour free use policy... which is cool after all you are getting it free and they are providing a service which cost them royalties... fair enough... EXCEPT they didn't let me have access to this. It is the beginning of the month.. great ok.. perhaps it is a rolling month.. (yes I didn't believe that either) or maybe I forgot and left it on (slim fucking chance of that as well) so I cleaned the cookies from them and used another garbage email I have and opened an account.. all was good for a bit. I was listening to some Rock but the selection was much more harsh than I wanted to listen at that time so I moved to more mainstream list... then BAM.. they stopped my access. 30 minutes into the use of their account on an email I haven't used since 2012!!!!!

WTF.. also apparently they are "targeting" selected individuals. Well Fuck you Pandora and bad move. I am now at a point where I want to get access (can afford subscriptions) and was considering it to complement my Netflix account. Well due to your dickery, you are not the company I want to patronize.

So what subscription or free service do you guys, gals and any aliens :P suggest?

Also for some music.. (with dancing)

DAM that guy can move...

Spoiler

• Like 1

@ritualclarity

IDK man i never heard of Pandora,i'm old school youtube/g+ user,if i can't find it on youtube i give up.I would love to get some higher quality audio but hell i already pay 84 bucks a month for Uverse i can't afford any more than that. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Michael R.I.P. brother.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Britney is so hot in this...

There was a time i wanted to marry Britney and have her children....

Edited by Gandalftw

Speaking of Britney....

The iconic Britney

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

3 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

Early Madonna

I love her eyebrows.

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I can't help it... when I hear your first video soundtrack I go right to Weird Al's Like a Surgeon.. :P

Spoiler

• Like 1

Now an other Genre, a bit darker. the Sisters of Mercy - two full Length versions

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

Anne Clark

Spoiler

Wolfsheim

Spoiler

Human League

Spoiler

Depeche Mode

Spoiler

Edited by zilvradrow