Music Lovers Thread

ritualclarity

2 hours ago, vancleef said:

Also, is there some reason I can't get the thumbnail from the link into my posts? How the hell do I do that?

I don't understand.

Are you talking about like what I did?

Spoiler

I literally copied what you posted into a spoiler. It just worked. Could be something with your browser settings. Perhaps try another browser or double check your add ons.

• Like 1

Have you tried waiting a bit to see if it expands? I went to the page you linked copied the address and posted it into a spoiler. It worked for me and as @endgameaddiction stated I waited a bit. My computer I am using for this is slow. If this is being done. I am puzzled.  I'd try another browser, clean install if possible.  Something else in case the browser or add ons are causing trouble. I have some sights that won't  stream the video for me.

P.S. either adblock and the like is not keeping up or sights are actively and seriously working to make things "incompatible" so that they can have someone remove the ad block and like programs. (disclaimer, I am very heavy handed with my add ons to prevent ads but more importantly the virus and shit that sometimes comes through those sources.  Only opening up the system for selected sights like this one. )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woman I was talking to recently was recounting a thoroughly horrible childhood and all the religious dogma that surrounded it. Made me think of this old song by R.E.M.

And this one.

Edited by KHL
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...