THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

The old car can be repaired, often cheaper than new cars. (unless very very old)

as for the phone I know someone that still uses a flip phone and have seen from time to time old style flip phones around for sale with upgraded internals. They are solid and you might be able to find some of them now if you really look. They just aren't very easy to find.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

@ritualclarity

Makes me want to move to Georga.

Yep... lets ALL move to Georgia... :P

OH if I remember correctly there was a previous sign which stated a warning to the snowflakes that that town was very politically incorrect ;) Someplace that would be creditworthy for a snowflake but pleasant to those with a mind and a bit of confidence... ;) Who won't crumble at the slightest thing that occurs around them that they don't agree with.

Spoiler

Side note... I have a special snowflake working were I am at now. :( Due to my position and seniority I am expected to be as "considerate" as possible... So of course... I say loud and clear "God Bless"  or "Bless You" when he sneezes... :P It is hilarious watching him now try to hold the sneeze in so that I wouldn't say that in his presence.

He had the miss conception that because of the policy that we are to respect each other and their customs and beliefs that that only pertained to his beliefs not everyone... he was sorely but hurt the first dozen or so times that someone "offended" him.

Got to give it to that special snow flake that he stuck around and started to just accept that others are different and when someone says "bless you" they aren't trying to kill your ass, it is meant to be polite and given in positive regard... ;) Perhaps the most important dam thing that 18~19 year old could learn working his first job and getting his first apartment... etc.

Call me an asshole but I'm one who unsubbed to noclip and why I just don't donate to anyone on the net or in real life. I've seen too many times people support someone and they invert the next and they regret it.

I did put myself through the pain to watch the video to see what she had to say. Nothing relevant then again she isn't relevant either. But the comments are great.

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

https://bullyhunters.org/

Update: Looks like this was all just a bunch of BS. Seems obvious since the site is down and they removed their video.

Even that snowflake Zombi Unicorn removed a video I watched yesterday about Bully Hunters. All this back pedaling. Too much cringe. -.-

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 6:25 AM, endgameaddiction said:

https://bullyhunters.org/

Update: Looks like this was all just a bunch of BS. Seems obvious since the site is down and they removed their video.

Even that snowflake Zombi Unicorn removed a video I watched yesterday about Bully Hunters. All this back pedaling. Too much cringe. -.-

Check this page

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-video-games-bully-hunters-20180419-story.html

There is the full video.

They think that is bad...

Go play EVE. There isn't trash talking there. They will literally fuck your shit up, your game, your equipment, steal your shit and then post how stupid you were on the forums. Don't believe me, check out what goes on there. ;)

I enjoyed that game... :D Just takes too much time for me to play now :(

Here is one such example.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/3/25/15054854/eve-online-revenge-four-years-darvo-kackpappe