THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

I like Bill Wyler's  films, but the fan base is pretty much a niche audience now.  Little things like cinematography, choreography and directing are dead arts in Hollywood now.  CGI explosions, 3 second frames, lens flares and other gimmickry have ruined cinema.  Not to mention actors who can't act and directors who can't deliver.

On 7/8/2017 at 8:22 PM, endgameaddiction said:

That would be a sight to see. Though, I don't watch Kraut's vids, but I have watched many of Warski's non live videos. And he has no way to challenge youtubers like Stefan Molyeux and Styxhexenhammer666. He's way out of their league.

Well, they did it.  They went after the alt-right...and Kraut has deleted all of the videos on his channel.  SomeBlackGuy no longer wants to talk about the alt-right.  Andywarski is cool bro'n it on his own and he's not talking about the alt-right.  The only one left is Sargon of Akkad and he's making a complete ass of himself.

It's a drawn out story but the gist is they didn't understand basic principles like causality and other tenants of true debate.  They wanted to skip the preamble and go straight to the rhetoric, and the people they were debating weren't SJWs and feminists so that ignorant bullshit didn't work.  Since they kept losing debates they made a Discord chat so they could talk about doxxing and exchanging information.  That got leaked and now their chief goon Kraut is long gone and the rest are flapping in the wind trying to salvage their viewer bases and what little credibility they have left.  There are plenty of videos about what happened...oh, and MundaneMatt was wrapped up in that doxxing shit too.

All told is was great watching the skeptics spurge and freak out once they realized they were up against people who didn't panic during a confrontation and lose their train of thought.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:46 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Well, they did it.  They went after the alt-right...and Kraut has deleted all of the videos on his channel.  SomeBlackGuy no longer wants to talk about the alt-right.  Andywarski is cool bro'n it on his own and he's not talking about the alt-right.  The only one left is Sargon of Akkad and he's making a complete ass of himself.

It's a drawn out story but the gist is they didn't understand basic principles like causality and other tenants of true debate.  They wanted to skip the preamble and go straight to the rhetoric, and the people they were debating weren't SJWs and feminists so that ignorant bullshit didn't work.  Since they kept losing debates they made a Discord chat so they could talk about doxxing and exchanging information.  That got leaked and now their chief goon Kraut is long gone and the rest are flapping in the wind trying to salvage their viewer bases and what little credibility they have left.  There are plenty of videos about what happened...oh, and MundaneMatt was wrapped up in that doxxing shit too.

All told is was great watching the skeptics spurge and freak out once they realized they were up against people who didn't panic during a confrontation and lose their train of thought.

I saw andy comment yesterday on one of Stix's vids about him.  I used to follow some of them including Sargon but I limited it down to just Stix for a long while now. After a while Andy just got annoying. He spews crap to sound cool targeting the left. No real arguments. I regrettably used to follow IW from November last year to early 2017. AJ is annoying as fuck. Always interrupting guests.

The only journalist that I really like from IW is David Knight.

Forgot to mention that I also still follow James Allsup.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

lol...

Not sure if anyone saw it. Got the impression maybe not. But incase if you didn't, the part that I'm laughing and cringing was at 0:36 to the end of the video. What the guy starts spewing.

Edited by Guest

All I can think about is how many rays and beams irradiate your crotch when you walk through the checkout bays...

I am also tickled to be one of the 30% that doesn't own or use a Smartphone. I still use my beat-to-hell flip phone from ten years ago!

Edited by vancleef

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

All I can think about is how many rays and beams irradiate your crotch when you walk through the checkout bays...

I am also tickled to be one of the 30% that doesn't own or use a Smartphone. I still use my beat-to-hell flip phone from ten years ago!

I couldn't. I had to upgrade. My old phone woudn't work with the newer systems. :( It was older. Never failed and had reception that worked 10 feet underground in a morgue. That is another store for another time.

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

I love watching stupid criminals:

Ha, it probably cost her way more $$$ than any cash she gotten from those packages.

• Like 1

I couldn't. I had to upgrade. My old phone woudn't work with the newer systems. :( It was older. Never failed and had reception that worked 10 feet underground in a morgue. That is another store for another time.

I know what you mean. Despite my enthusiasm for it, my old flip-flop is dying a slow and painful death. That said, I HATE having to upgrade! My car is 12 years old and other than tires and oil changes, I've never put a dime into it. Nevertheless, it's staring to make "expensive noises". I know a new car is in my near future as well.

At my last "Real Job" they issued me with a work phone/walkie talkie that could not be destroyed under any conditions. It had even fallen from my pocket one day when I was going from one building to the next and spent several minutes in a deep puddle before I retrieved it. MF-er never stopped working.