Click here for more!

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

On 8/19/2024 at 4:18 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Hit the road Joe, and don't you come back no-mo-no-mo-no-mo.

Wow. They did him wrong. Real wrong.
That just shows what they are and how they think. Can't even give a few moments of respect to Biden and his democrat career. Like hiim or not. he performed within the democrats agenda and got their shit done.  Start to have some issues and you get a kick in the ass and totally disrespected. Just wow. Jesus Christ they were assholes to him.  Fuck Kackles worked with him as second in command for a little over 3 years and still no respect? Shit. That is just cold.

What can you expect from them? 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/26/2024 at 6:57 AM, Doublezero said:

If you are hiring too many white men etc. It can be a bias but it also can be that the indistry is dominated by this metric. What to do? Companies can hire those that don't have all the skills BUT put them in a program to help develop these skills.  Grow and develop those alternate groups. The problem wasn't hiring a diverse workforce. It was due to fucking hire loosers that can't do the basics of the job.

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Plenty of videos like this pointing out the obvious; 'the message' doesn't sell.

Yet.. despite how many times this is proven, there are still companies that still do this.  There is a serious case of mental illness going around ;)

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

And Putin has publicly announced that he wants Kamala-chameleon as President.

And we should vote for Kamala!

Nothing can go wrong with doing that, right?

After all we all know Putin has our best interest in mind.

As far as Russia goes I don't think Trump will do any better.  He'll listen to the same DOD warmongers and make some phone calls and try to tell Putin how things are going to be.  Putin will laugh and Trump will threaten to flood Ukraine with NATO weapons; weapons no one has.

And Russia wasn't our enemy until 2014 when the NATO-backed UKRAINIANS started killing ethnic Russians and Georgians within their borders.  Russia said 'hey stop that' and we didn't.  Que the Crimean Operation and now the greater conflict.  Russia didn't start it; WE DID.  So NO Putin doesn't have NATO's best interest in mind.

And it doesn't help our position on the world stage that the Clinton-ran State Dept somehow leaked the plans for the regime change and Balkanization of Russia.  Ya know, carve up Russia into a bunch of small countries so NATO/EU can strip them of natural resources and keep the people subjugated and impoverished.

Russia's not the bad guy, we are and I'm ashamed.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Russia's not the bad guy, we are and I'm ashamed.

The US has been "the bad guy" since WWII, everyone is well aware of that except the Americans. From South America to North Africa, to Middle East, to Europe, there's no where on the planet that they haven't stirred up to "protect" the so called "American Interests", which of course have nothing to do with the interests of the people of the USA, just the interests of the wealthy elite who owns the country. The rest has been useful as cannon fodder.

• Agree 1

Legendary Edition, Special Edition, Anniversary Edition... after more than a decade, NONE of Arthmoor's "unofficial fixes" has been incorporated into the game, despite being a major Bethesda bootlicker... and apparently he's currently busying himself patching Starfield ... I find it highly cringy, tells you a lot about his personality, a spineless sycophant and a hypocrite... I've also realized the hate he's been getting for being a total jerk is significantly increased, and deservedly so. Anyway, yes, I'm really annoyed right now by one of his so called "fixes" (i.e. "this is what I think the game should be").

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 11:29 AM, bjornk said:

Legendary Edition, Special Edition, Anniversary Edition... after more than a decade, NONE of Arthmoor's "unofficial fixes" has been incorporated into the game, despite being a major Bethesda bootlicker... and apparently he's currently busying himself patching Starfield ... I find it highly cringy, tells you a lot about his personality, a spineless sycophant and a hypocrite... I've also realized the hate he's been getting for being a total jerk is significantly increased, and deservedly so. Anyway, yes, I'm really annoyed right now by one of his so called "fixes" (i.e. "this is what I think the game should be").

Yeah he deserves the mountains of hate at this point. Guy is a total ass.

Edited by Nessa
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

Guy is a total ass.

And a perfectly valid reason to not buy any other game from a developer who can't provide a solid, bug free foundation for its so called moddable game and forces players and modders alike to depend on assholes like this guy.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, bjornk said:

And a perfectly valid reason to not buy any other game from a developer who can't provide a solid, bug free foundation for its so called moddable game and forces players and modders alike to depend on assholes like this guy.

Bethesda is on the butt-buddy list for Take This and Sweet Baby Inc.  I was already fed the fuck up with their shit games after FO4.  Now that I know they're DEI knoblickers I've moved from 'never will buy' to active campaigning against them.  Anything after Skyrim 2011 is dead to me.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Bethesda is on the butt-buddy list for Take This and Sweet Baby Inc.  I was already fed the fuck up with their shit games after FO4.  Now that I know they're DEI knoblickers I've moved from 'never will buy' to active campaigning against them.  Anything after Skyrim 2011 is dead to me.

Is that the reason why they adopted "pronouns" and "body types"? Any video game with "pronouns" and "body types" instead of sex/gender will never get a penny from me, no matter how well made it is.

• Agree 2

On 9/9/2024 at 11:00 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Same. Even now when I see the bland, desolated wasteland screenies from Starfail, I amazingly still have no interest in even checking out the modding scene. Seems I at long last part company with Howardism. 🤣 (About damn time I think!! 😅)

On 9/10/2024 at 2:43 AM, bjornk said:

Is that the reason why they adopted "pronouns" and "body types"? Any video game with "pronouns" and "body types" instead of sex/gender will never get a penny from me, no matter how well made it is.

Absolutely. Very glad I never bought BG3. Now I can still play it, minus all the woke crap thanks to non-Nexus mods and all with a clear conscience. 🤣🤣