THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

did he say "three hundred sexy five days"

:D

Oh fuck. a chipmunk model.. .lol

As for not knowing who she is.. she has to register with Chaterbate.. they have to have records on hand. Those records can be checked. Eventually her info can be found out.

Dam, his point that she can be changed on a dime. I can see them asking for money for increase in tit size or but size etc.

shit... it wasn't until the end that I realized that he was wearing a corporate logo from Predator.. lol

On 2/26/2020 at 2:24 AM, driftscape said:

dad2c1a02d0253bae32571b8a6ec8b79.jpg

Half midget?

Back before I was a responsible adult and owned my own car, I was on a bus and two guys in saggy pants were trying to lift their legs high enough to step up and board the bus. An old Black lady three seats down from me started yelling, "Pull up yer damn pants, Niggas!"
I still laugh out loud at that memory.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

Back before I was a responsible adult and owned my own car, I was on a bus and two guys in saggy pants were trying to lift their legs high enough to step up and board the bus. An old Black lady three seats down from me started yelling, "Pull up yer damn pants, Niggas!"
I still laugh out loud at that memory.

I'm just trying to picture this guy trying to get up a step with a body like that. He would have to use his hands and upper body to try and get up. The only problem is tryign to swing his leg to get up on the first step so he can proceed to the second step. He'd probably have a better time if he walked on his hands instead. 🤣

• Agree 1