THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the stupid cow actually said this...

Posted Images

Dayum! That blonde is not havin' it.

Apparently, the brunette asked if the store had any cans of “Whoop-Ass”. Blonde - “why yes, we do” - T Vo (Youtube commentor) Just had to post his comment. Priceless.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, driftscape said:

FYI, Ladies, even Woke Guys don't want to fuck Telly Savalas.
Also, European Partisans shaved the heads of women who collaborated with the Nazis in occupied Europe. 
So, Moron X2.

Edited by vancleef
  • Haha 1

If you have to shave your heads there are better causes to do so than that.  How about for cancer? To help give long hair to little girls and women that have lost it due to cancer?  From the photo and reason, I believe that just ended up on the floor to be swept up.  Such a waste.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

People over at LL are working on a font to indicate sarcasm.  No, not making this up.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34500-what-really-pisses-you-off-please-no-posts-about-nexus-lol/?do=findComment&comment=3032628

just put (sarcasm) at the end of the remark?  Is that so hard? 

That is so silly to have a specific font for this.. if you have to, gotta have it.. then why not a emoticon ? Perhaps a S like found on superman's outfit for how powerful and clever you were (sarcasm)  Even that is stupid.. they don't follow the rules, or the OP's request but someone expects they will change out fonts for sarcasm... really?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.