THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Posted (edited)

A ver si sus culos no se prende por los fuegos artificales. :P

Edited by driftscape

14 hours ago, driftscape said:

A ver si sus culos no se prende por los fuegos artificales. :P

¡Arriba, arriba! ¡Ándale, ándale!

LOL

That above post was inspired by Kendo's post earlier.. Youtube selected some others :D This time their selection was actually meaningful lol
  • Haha 1

That was Russia. Who knows what laws they have for hand guns ...

In any case, remember those people in MO? That held guns out .. they are lawyers and going to jail most likely due to them pointing it at someone. That was illegal. Until they were faced with a real threat.

He (the gun owner) is so fucking lucky the attacker didn't turn on him and try to seriously harm him (or even kill him)  I strongly believe that is an unusual outcome in such a situation. At least in the US.

The punchline: Shapiro is a card-holding orthodox Jew.  The alt-light and alt-right hate him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The punchline: Shapiro is a card-holding orthodox Jew.  The alt-light and alt-right hate him.

of course the Jews hate him as well. (as they all hate themselves... lol )

22 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

From what I can see.. those Antifa "thugs" will have a hard time in prison.. ;)

Can you imagine what it's going to cost the taxpayer to bring in al those Vegan and Soy meals?

Just like here in Pennsylvania. The politicians locked up the retirement homes and wouldn't let residents out or visitors in. Almost all of our COVID fatalities were from retirement homes. Two state senators and a state rep secretly pulled loved ones out of their facilities. Other families that tried were threatened with arrest.