THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

This pisses me off.

Man, do not EVEN get me started! Our asshole Governor who shut down the state twice is now rebuking Republican state senators to pass the aid bill he and his cronies stonewalled earlier in the year  that would have made Trump and his administration look good...

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Perhaps CNN should stand for Cringe-Worthy News Network for generating newsworthy levels of cringe with their move to shut down the wrong kind of opinion on other platforms such as Youtube?

Everyone might be better off if CNN just eliminated their Internet presence while everyone else stops watching television, leaving all peoples to their own spheres of influence in peace.

• Agree 3

On 1/17/2021 at 3:24 PM, bjornk said:

I'm glad to see @Kendo 2 signed in yesterday... although I'm curious in what form... I wonder if he's grown a few more eyes and legs yet... or maybe he's busy picking up a color scheme for his new "crime-fighting" costume... jokes aside, I hope he's feeling better.

Thanks.  I've been bedridden for 3 weeks because of the spider bites.  Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but I had rheumatic fever when I was a kid and it fucked up my heart.  Stack being poisoned on top of that and antibiotics that didn't work and well, you can guess the result.  I've been moving around more (tired of the bed and sofa) and I'm starting to feel a lot better.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Thanks.  I've been bedridden for 3 weeks because of the spider bites.  Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but I had rheumatic fever when I was a kid and it fucked up my heart.  Stack being poisoned on top of that and antibiotics that didn't work and well, you can guess the result.  I've been moving around more (tired of the bed and sofa) and I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Man, that's bad. I'm glad you're doing well now.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The newly acquired Super Powers will be worth the hassle. Just make sure to get a proper costume designed. Don't try and fight crime in some half-assed DIY Cosplay!

Edited by vancleef

On 1/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Take care of yourself. Hope you start to feel much better soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard about the Gina Carano thing. (I always find out long after whatever happens out here!) That's some high level cringe! On Disney's end. 🤢 🤢

I'd say something pithy like I'll boycott them, but come on. Overpriced Chinese stuff anyway. 🤣 And apparently even the Chinese hate their guts. 😂

EDIT: Which is to entirely avoid the enormous rancor in the room: what they did to Star Wars. 🤣

Edited by Nessa
  • Agree 1