THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

For all the money Dark 0ne has from Nexus, it's poorly maintained. I get a lot of,,, 

1339273604_FireShotCapture014-ServiceUnavailable-www.nexusmods_com.thumb.png.d51127877b62b15fbb2e47f0df7cc2ad.png

or extremely long loadings.

Vacations and high-end apartment rent are more important than pumping the revenue the site generates BACK INTO THE SITE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

The video above isn't just foretelling, it is happing in other countries that didn't have much racial issues before. At least none that I can recall:

"LAREDO, TX. (KGNS) -Many are outrage in Mexico after a Salvadoran woman died in police custody.

A prosecutor said four police officers, three males and one female, will be charged with murder after an autopsy confirmed a police officer broke the woman’s neck.

Victoria Esperanza Salazar screamed as the female police office knelt on her back to handcuff her.

She was accused of disturbing the peace.

One witness said police treated her like a dog.

Salazar had been living in Mexico on a humanitarian visa working as a maid.

She moved to the beach resort town of Tulum in the Yucatan peninsula.

Her mother said she wants justice for her daughter.

Salazar’s death spurred women to protest in Mexico City and Tulum.

Women wrote slogans on government buildings demanding justice.

One demonstrator said Salazar was killed because she was a woman, wasn’t white, wasn’t rich and was a migrant.

When asked about her death Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said she was murdered."

https://www.kgns.tv/2021/03/30/mexico-outraged-after-salvadoran-woman-dies-in-custody/

It is amazing how much our political/SJW/Cancel Culture/diversity training crapshoot spills over into other countries. 

Also, if you know anything about how police officers in Mexico treat criminals in the street, you would know they show up to their mug shots beaten and bloody. 

It is also kinda weird that they protest that as racism but not cartel executions where white skinned Latinos behead dark skinned Latinos. I guess that is okay, and not a "race crime". Oh, and those are totally approved firearms for citizens. Totally. One good thing, at least they are wearing Faucian-approved masks! 

Warning graphic content  

Spoiler

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

Okay, this honestly freaks me the fuck out:

I think I rather be dismembered by those people in the spoiler above, if this indeed comes to fruition. 

The good news is sooner or later, the rational people who understand that Idealism and Cold Logic never lasts will eventually retake control. The question is how much damage will occur before then?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Okay, this honestly freaks me the fuck out:  I think I rather be dismembered by those people in the spoiler above, if this indeed comes to fruition. 

Where I live people won't tolerate bullshit.  This is s run-down of the last 10 or so years.

Spoiler

Right after the George Floyd shit some out of town black dude threw a fit in the grocery store and the clerks beat his ass to a pulp.  Everything was caught on video so when the city cops showed up they actually did their job (for once) and arrested him.  The black dude cried about muh racism and all that ignorant shit and the DA said 'NOPE we have it all on camera and black witnesses who said you started it all'.  Charged him with criminal trespassing, aggravated assault, disturbing the peace, etc.  He's probably still in TDC.

The small town paper editor wrote an article about how all Republicans are Nazis.  The article came out and almost every business in the county cancelled their advertisements and listed the editor and his article as the reason.  The businesses that didn't pull their adds lost customers and one business owner was kicked out of the Chamber of Commerce.  The editor 'retired' and now he's on the staff of some race hustler State Rep in Fort Worth.

The former police chief was an black activist and his force was corrupt.  Mysteriously the AG's office was contacted and two TX rangers showed up and audited the city jail's property room.  Drug evidence and money were somehow missing around the same time the police chief bought new cars for his whole family with CASH.  Some of the drugs were DEA evidence so he's probably sitting in Leavenworth.

In Obama's reign the ATF was harassing our local gunsmith with constant audits and inventory inspections.  The agents were so comfortable coming here they started eating lunch at the town square diner.  People started taking their pictures, pictures of their SUV and the plates, etc.  Oh, and the sheriff had their SUV towed when they double parked at a gas station because they blocked the pumps.  They flashed their IDs and made a big fuss but their SUV got towed anyway...and the deputies refused to give them a ride anywhere.  The AFT stopped harassing the gunsmith.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

Where I live people won't tolerate bullshit.  This is s run-down of the last 10 or so years.

I hope there is a pushback, and alternative banks, possibly with alternative forms of income to break away from this shit. We DO need alternative platforms, economies, schools, etc. so we can insulate ourselves from whatever craziness that is on the horizon, but Glenn is right; these past months have been lighting fast, so much so, it is hard to keep track of the hits coming from these pond scum assholes. 

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

I hope there is a pushback, and alternative banks, possibly with alternative forms of income to break away from this shit. We DO need alternative platforms, economies, schools, etc. so we can insulate ourselves from whatever craziness that is on the horizon, but Glenn is right; these past months have been lighting fast, so much so, it is hard to keep track of the hits coming from these pond scum assholes. 

Simply put, the everyday Joe has to start saying "no". I know these assholes will try and cancel you, call for your firing, etc. Just start saying no. Refuse to apologize. Stick to your guns. It worked for me the few times I was bullied as a kid and it'll work now, too.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Turbo fag James Charles gets caught being a predator for the THIRD TIME.  At this point it's not a misunderstanding/accident/ignorance; it's a patholgical behavior.

Should have been canceled for that awful hair alone. 🤢🤢🤣

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, vancleef said:

Right? I don't care if you're Gay but don't be a Fag!

IMO either is fine. 

The problem is when you become a child predator.  His own admissions is he could have easily found out with a simple check, that they were under aged before he engaged in adult conversations with them.

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

:slow:

The girl parts of that: 🥴🥴🥴🤢🤢🤢 What disgusting (#*$&# freak *(&#$# wrote that #(*$&#!???? 🤢🤢🤢

OK, rant time! 🐲

What the feminists don't ever want to recognize is that they (and women in general) prefer to be that princess getting rescued by the hunk prince. It's why those stories are so popular. Men want to be the hunk prince, women want to get rescued by said hunk. Something for everybody. 😆 And contrary to whatever the mushroom induced voices in their heads say, most women have 0 interest in being masculine. That's... a guy thing!! Yet what do we get lately in a lot of entertainment: women in masculine roles and effeminate men. The men are turned off by both and so are the women! 🥴 No, I don't want to watch some toothpick of a girl beat the hell out of 5 guys that should be able to take her out in one slap. No, I don't want to watch women "act tough" pretending to be masculine and missing it by light years. 🥴

It's the very same thing that happens with male feminists. Everyone including feminists hate them. The reason, which escapes them somehow, is simple: they're the antithesis of sexy. No woman wants some sissy soy induced guy with a badly kept beard in skinny pants asking "permission" every 5 seconds to hold hands. And even the feminists that delude themselves into thinking they want that, what happens every time? They either have an affair with a guy that treats them like dirt OR wish they could!! 🤣🤣

OK, end of rant. 🐲

• Like 1
  • Agree 2