THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Wow, after that video I'm already trying to figure out the best way to direct an asteroid to smash into Earth. Its kind of run its course. Might be better for the galaxy if it went away.  🤣🤡

Makes me wonder about those UFOs that are apparently now a real thing suddenly. (Which is worth a rant for another day!) I bet the aliens are watching us for comedy. It probably serves as their version of reality TV. "What have the insane earthlings done today? Tune in to see the depths of their stupidity!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha 3

On 3/27/2021 at 9:57 AM, bjornk said:

FF has been constantly getting worse for some time. I recommend using portable versions, which is what I've been doing for the past few years.

I've been using FF Portable for some time and it's giving me problems for days. Ever sine it needed to update. I just updated and the problems persist. It's acting the same way as regular FF. Adddons are no longer working. Features are missing... At this point, I'm completely just done with everything to do with FireFox. I don't like Brave either. Never was a fan of Chrome. I'm at a point I don't want to use any browsers, but can't get anywhere without using one. They all just seem useless.

AP is the dumbest fucking mod I've ever used. I never realized how stupid and bugged it was. My female character asks to be fucked a certain position and instead I'm fucking the male... It worked fine for a minute but now every time I'm screwing the guy. Some positions the guy will screw my character.

I guess I'll have to rename the .kf files to get it to temporarly work properly

Edited by endgameaddiction

On 5/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, endgameaddiction said:

I've been using FF Portable for some time and it's giving me problems for days. Ever sine it needed to update. I just updated and the problems persist. It's acting the same way as regular FF. Adddons are no longer working. Features are missing... At this point, I'm completely just done with everything to do with FireFox.

You shouldn't update portable FF, just stick to whatever the version you downloaded. If you want to try out a newer version, extract it into a separate folder and use it separately. Copy and paste the following into a text file and rename the file as temp.reg, then right-click on it and choose 'Merge'. Not sure if anything else needed, but this should disable updates and update notifications.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Mozilla\Firefox]
"DisableAppUpdate"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Policies\Mozilla\Firefox]
"DisableAppUpdate"=dword:00000001

I'm currently using FF Portable 74.0 (always in private mode) with the tweaks I posted (plus some more config tweaks that I don't remember right now) and have no problems. Can't comment on the newer versions but this version (74) is far better than Chrome and Opera and is perfectly adequate for daily use. I try to use a minimal number of add-ons (uBlock Origin, h264ify, Auto High Quality for Youtube, Redirector, and one that I made for my own use which redirects Google searches) as every single add-on might pose a security risk and may introduce potential problems which I'd rather not deal with. Don't know what add-ons you are using but one of them might be causing the issues you're having. Also, if you can post the prefs.js file in the \FirefoxPortable\Data\profile\ folder I can compare it to mine and see if there's any problems (as long as it's version 74.0).

1 hour ago, endgameaddiction said:

I wish there was a way to incentivize liberals to move to San Fran and stay in that dump. Or California in general.

That isn't the worse of it... once their area becomes a pile of steaming shit... they will move someplace nice and then cause it to turn to shit as well.  Of course they won't stay there as it is shit. Companies will move out, crime will move in.  Police isn't the problem. Sure some are dicks and some are dangerous and will have to be dealt with, but to blame all the force for some pricks is just plain stupid.

Sad thing is there will be a money grab (theft) of the funds removed from the Policing and once the area turns to total shit... property values are shit.. those with the money will come in and fix it up for pennies on a dollar.. making even more money.

Oh and of course the wealthy don't give a shit about de-policing.. they have a private security force to take care of them. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, vancleef said:

Russian Army recruitment ad vs Modern American recruitment ad. Tears of laughter. Real. Tears.
Russian Army Recruitment Video vs. America's "Woke" Recruitment Ad — Wow (rumble.com)

This is just sad. Dark times ahead if this woke shit doesn't end. We won't be alive with a bunch of sissy cunts in rainbow uniform.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, vancleef said:

Russian Army recruitment ad vs Modern American recruitment ad. Tears of laughter. Real. Tears.
Russian Army Recruitment Video vs. America's "Woke" Recruitment Ad — Wow (rumble.com)

That is jarring as hell. You go from tough Russian guy and ominous imagery to whiny screeching  cartoon world. And of COURSE she's raised by two moms. Can't have anything remotely resembling normalcy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (Men are toxic and all that. Or something. 🤡)

I can just see these two different types of soldiers meeting on some future battlefield. It won't go like the cartoon world thinks. 🤣🤣

Edited by Nessa
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

That is jarring as hell. You go from tough Russian guy and ominous imagery to whiny screeching  cartoon world. And of COURSE she's raised by two moms. Can't have anything remotely resembling normalcy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (Men are toxic and all that. Or something. 🤡)

I can just see these two different types of soldiers meeting on some future battlefield. It won't go like the cartoon world thinks. 🤣🤣

Men are toxic and all that.

Right? The majority of military personnel and veterans are men. Go ahead and alienate the fucking people you most need to teach you how to survive in battle! Fucking morons!
My paternal Grandfather was killed in action on the German border in 1944. I'm pretty sure our current state of affairs isn't the Democracy he was fighting and died for.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, vancleef said:

Right? The majority of military personnel and veterans are men. Go ahead and alienate the fucking people you most need to teach you how to survive in battle! Fucking morons!
My paternal Grandfather was killed in action on the German border in 1944. I'm pretty sure our current state of affairs isn't the Democracy he was fighting and died for.

I wish they had those advertisements (first part) when I was young and able to join the military! I'd likely would have... lol

Very motivational... the second one would push me away in a heartbeat. Sorry, alternate lifestyles have a right to exist but... I don't believe that is the best approach to attract the very best for your military.  Military is tough, shitty job with shitty locations (on deployment) don't take my word.. ask ANY ONE THAT HAS BEEN DEPLOYED at how shitty their living conditions were. FROM ANY GENERATION!  Seriously, I honestly expect the second group troops having safe words and time outs expectations.

• Agree 3