THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

6 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I posted this over at LL so they can unironically delete it because it makes their authoritarian politics look as bad as they really.

Car Jacking who? Nobody's fucking commuting right now! Our city's traffic has been notorious in the past, what with all our bridges, tunnels and hills. Now, commuters are getting home in less than  half-hour!

• Agree 2

21 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I posted this over at LL so they can unironically delete it because it makes their authoritarian politics look as bad as they really.

Kendo, I'm DYING of laughter over your comments in that thread!!! I lost it over the one about the woman with daddy issues. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course it's all truth too. Those are some red pill nukes in there! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Well, there goes my plans to be a pirate.

A youtube fail for me. Bach played in the beginning. One small taste of that and I had to find MORE immediately. 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

And curiously with that on, I finished several icons, two vector cartoons and a bunch of other stuff in record time. Coincidence? 🤷‍♀️ I'd better stay away from Vivaldi or I might be ruling the country by tomorrow. 🤣

Also: there are other pirates now anyway. ⛵ 🏴‍☠️ 😆

• Haha 2

The Presidential 'State of the Union' address should be coming up soon.  I wonder who'll be doing it...or will they do it at all?  I really hope bumbling Biden does it so we can hear him say 'nigger' again.  I know it's bad but I can't stop laughing. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Well I guess in Star Wars the phrase "You're as dumb as a rock!" must now be racist!! Oh the agony! 🤣🤣

Other important questions: when are Star Wars stories going to show adequate representation of rocks? We only have ONE, that's very problematic. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, new Firefox extension changes "bitch" to "boss"! 🥴 Because... blah blah women blah blah statistics so it must be true blah blah women most affected because reasons blah blah. 😂

https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/firefox-b-tch-to-boss-extension/

I'm happy to know that Mozilla thinks I'm so fragile, I need an extension to protect me from the "horrid" word bitch. How... stunning an brave of them to help us poor stupid females use that "techy" stuff. 🐲

As such, I propose a new extension: the Corporate Speak Translator! A simple filter to help cut through the bull of those corporate press releases.

Mozilla --> Stupid Ass Bitch 🤪

dignity --> degeneracy

individual--> homogeneous

civil --> uninteresting

Now for a quick test!

Mozilla corporation is committed to an internet that promotes civil discourse, human dignity and individual expression.

Stupid Ass Bitch corporation is committed to an internet that promotes uninteresting discourse, human degeneracy and homogeneous expression.

Not bad. Could have the beginning of a decent translator here! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3