THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Agreed. The thing that makes me furious is the Dems screaming about how Trump didn't act fast enough on the virus. Well, maybe if he wasn't being distracted by all the impeachment foolishness, he would have been able to concentrate on it in December, you know, when they learned about it?

How many millions of taxpayer dollars have been wasted trying to oust Trump? The impeachment, the Russian interference in the election and whatever other chicanery that the (ahem!) Dems practice as well? Election meddling? You mean like when the DNC sabotaged Sanders? You know, the meddling that ACTUALLY took place and people admitted to? How many college tuitions could have been paid for instead? Or hospital bills? Or Narcan shots? You know, all that stuff the Dems want US to pay for?

It's astounding to me how the American Public on both sides are being given a look behind the curtain of our government for the first time and still don't see what shitbags the members of both parties are. Everyone is shaking their heads, trying to answer why 48 to 51 percent (depending on whose statistics you believe) of the country voted in a Reality TV star. Oh, maybe it's because we're tired of career politicians sitting in their seats for 30+ years and still not doing their jobs?

Rant over. For the moment...

• Agree 1

Indeed. Now that Joe Biden is running for president, he has a plan to save America and get things done. After what 40+ years as a career politician? mhmmm.... It's amazing how Democrats are still using the same exact tactics they have for decades by heavily pandering to groups and there's still a lot of folks who believe their BS. Hey, let's not forget Biden also says if he wins he will cure cancer. LOL!

• Haha 1

I live in Pittsburgh. Our city was, more or less, founded on steel production. Both of my grandfathers worked the mills. In the mid-70s the entire industry collapsed, more or less overnight. And it's never coming back. Nevertheless, every election the candidates campaign here and they promise to bring back Steel to the Mon Valley! The last election I laughed out loud when Trump, Clinton and Sanders trundled out that exact same line. And Obama and Romney said it. And Obama and McCain. And so on and so on.

The irony is that, in some way I think Trump actually WOULD bring back American manufacturing if he could. The professional politicians in the above list are just telling us what we want to hear. So is Trump. BUT I think in the back of his mind, at least, there's a chance he means it.

FYI, I'm not a fan of Trump. I think he's a buffoon. But again, in his own clumsy way he's trying to force the politicians to do their jobs. And again, in his own clumsy way, I think he genuinely loves America. Maybe I'm the dupe here but those are my beliefs.

And that's really what the Political Elite hate about him. The Republicans are licking his ass but I would bet real money they're working behind his back to oust him too. They know if the ineffectual Dems go, they're next.

We now return to our regular programming. Bring on the videos of Antifa catching themselves on fire.

9 hours ago, vancleef said:

Agreed. The thing that makes me furious is the Dems screaming about how Trump didn't act fast enough on the virus. Well, maybe if he wasn't being distracted by all the impeachment foolishness, he would have been able to concentrate on it in December, you know, when they learned about it?

How many millions of taxpayer dollars have been wasted trying to oust Trump? The impeachment, the Russian interference in the election and whatever other chicanery that the (ahem!) Dems practice as well? Election meddling? You mean like when the DNC sabotaged Sanders? You know, the meddling that ACTUALLY took place and people admitted to? How many college tuitions could have been paid for instead? Or hospital bills? Or Narcan shots? You know, all that stuff the Dems want US to pay for?

It's astounding to me how the American Public on both sides are being given a look behind the curtain of our government for the first time and still don't see what shitbags the members of both parties are. Everyone is shaking their heads, trying to answer why 48 to 51 percent (depending on whose statistics you believe) of the country voted in a Reality TV star. Oh, maybe it's because we're tired of career politicians sitting in their seats for 30+ years and still not doing their jobs?

Rant over. For the moment...

Also don't forget their trying to chase his Taxes... Even trying to go to court to get it.

This is even without the requirement for Presidents to disclose their taxes before getting elected. NOT a Requirement!  Multiple distractions and legal concerns that Trump had to address. How much time do you think it took to address these issues? Time that other Presidents didn't have to deal with ;) 

Not to mention all the distraction from what was going on at the same time 9(from news agencies etc to the public)

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Lucky he landed on his bottom" .. what should have happened was his parents land something hard and painful on his bottom several times.

I played with fireworks .. some were quite big blowing up tin cans and such.. however, I knew not to fuck with the sewer!  ;) Same as not to fuck with gas containers or other compressed items like hair spray containers and the like.

23 hours ago, vancleef said:

Little Dude is sooooooo lucky there was a thick steel plate between him and that blast! If that was an open manhole...he'd have (literally) lost his head.

Or at the minimum got a serious burn and possible (actually probable) severe eye damage or even blindness.  there are reasons such a heavy man hole cover is there. both to protect those using the street (cars and other such things ) but also to help slow any blast and to protect stuff like explosives from falling in .. .;)  Sewer gases aren't something to fuck with. Ask any Streets and San person ;)

• Like 1

I'm an alien.. I don't fuck with sewer gases.. :P

Na, I never did .. there were some times when my group was trying to do something stupid... by fucking with the sewer but.. I just left... they ended up not doing it.  They were more stupid than that kid. They wanted to poor gas down the sewer then fire it off  Yea.. not the smartest group of kids.... ;)

• Haha 1