THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

10 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Yep, but not loving it enough to buy it yet.  I'll need to see real gameplay footage and REAL reviews.  If it passes the muster I'll get it; that is unless the devs knuckle under to woke stupidity....like they almost always do.

I hope the writing on the wall  about catering to "wokeness" will result in failure is large enough and bright enough that this and other ventures move away from this bullshit.

• Agree 2

On 1/24/2023 at 7:23 PM, ritualclarity said:

I hope the writing on the wall  about catering to "wokeness" will result in failure is large enough and bright enough that this and other ventures move away from this bullshit.

"Hope in one hand, and crap in the other... See which fills up first..."

Wokism, and most far left garbage is as much a "religious cult" as anything else. There is no logic behind it, only a perverse ideology. Their self righteous "belief" that they are right, you are wrong, and there is no room to debate their brilliance will never end. It may be pushed, or retreat underground, but as they will surely indoctrinate their own children to their ways, it won't just go away completely.

Of course, the puppet masters will continue to organize the "true believers", and profit from the stupidity and ignorance. 

On 1/21/2023 at 7:30 AM, Kendo 2 said:

I asked my husband, and he said AWOL is probably a cover story, and the family was well paid from Black Ops accounts. The guy was probably a forward advisor that got too forward. Afghanistan '88, he says Delta and a few Green Berets were in the mix, along with some SEALs from 6 Black Squadron, but they were never that close to the front.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I asked my husband, and he said AWOL is probably a cover story, and the family was well paid from Black Ops accounts. The guy was probably a forward advisor that got too forward. Afghanistan '88, he says Delta and a few Green Berets were in the mix, along with some SEALs from 6 Black Squadron, but they were never that close to the front.

I remember Afghanistan invasion.  SpecOps were there long before the regular military showed up.  They had been there long enough to grow full beards and were already dressing like the natives.  They were even using Soviet era weapons, like the natives.  I swear CIA spook bullshit needs to be treated as treason/war crimes.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

I remember Afghanistan invasion.  SpecOps were there long before the regular military showed up.  They had been there long enough to grow full beards and were already dressing like the natives.  They were even using Soviet era weapons, like the natives.  I swear CIA spook bullshit needs to be treated as treason/war crimes.

Not that last mess in Afghanistan... I referred to 1987-88. Regulars never went there that time.

• Like 1