Fallout TV Show

endgameaddiction

Posted (edited)

Now their trailer is poppin' up as I binge watch CSI, one of my favorite shows. Don't think it will even last 1/3 of that show. But maybe it will. There are so many people hyped and liking it. But let's face it, Bethesda has abandoned the core fans since day one of owning the IP. The one's who watch it are newer fans that only care about a BOS flying in power armor and seeing the prydwen fly over the west coast. And the cheesy vault boy and 40s-50s theme overly used along with the giddiness.

Fallout awesome, bruh! Don't be hatin'...  

Edited by endgameaddiction

The one thing I liked was the vault boy / girl. The advertisments that are placed around the game.  I came in at Fallout 3 so I didn't experience the darkness of 1 or 2. I believe the vault boy was created for 3? Not sure.

Anyone that has played 3 and beyond can see the slow death of the IP. The quality regardless of what direction they want to take the IP is just plain bad and getting worse. On a side note. I read that the producer of Star wars before he sold it to Disney had another trillogy as well as side stores prepeared for them. They didn't need to do anything but cast and film. (of course creating a movie is more complex that that but I think you get the point) There woudn't have bene just a mass exit as occured.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was terrible, Bethesda took a shit over everything on the west coast and left it in the same state as the east, they destroy more than they create.

Edited by Jim_UK
  • Agree 1

I lasted 20 minutes. 15 at first. Was laughing at the crap dialog and woke crap. Tried another 5 and switched it off.

Good thing too, because later on.... well I'll just leave this here...

😁 This happens in some later episode I'm never seeing. Also saw clips of some woman having her water break before sex while screaming some name or something.

So they were so salty about sex mods and then produce this? With worse dialog? 😁😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nessa said:

I lasted 20 minutes. 15 at first. Was laughing at the crap dialog and woke crap. Tried another 5 and switched it off.

Good thing too, because later on.... well I'll just leave this here...

😁 This happens in some later episode I'm never seeing. Also saw clips of some woman having her water break before sex while screaming some name or something.

So they were so salty about sex mods and then produce this? With worse dialog? 😁😂

Well you missed the strange convesation about cumming with the one where she ask if he wanted to have sex. As for the water breaking the woman was crazy and pushed herself on some simp (he didn't really want her, he wanted the main character but settled because he had no backbone)  She was calling out her husband's name if I recall. The husband that recently died.

What isn't present and known at the time was

Spoiler

She wsa part of an evil vault where corpoaration leaderes were frozen so they could geneticly breed humanity population and emerege as soul control over the entire world. Of course they fucked that up.

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Abandon all hope.

Yeah...FUCK.THEM.

What the fuck was he talking about?

I did like him as a goul.  Tough and fit what I thought someone that was over 200 years old surviving all this time. But that soon faded.

They could have done good. but, they lost it. 

As the story moves on it makes less and les sense

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

Well you missed the strange convesation about cumming with the one where she ask if he wanted to have sex. As for the water breaking the woman was crazy and pushed herself on some simp (he didn't really want her, he wanted the main character but settled because he had no backbone)  She was calling out her husband's name if I recall. The husband that recently died.

Spoiler

japanese-girl-eww-mikako-tabe.gif.efe4edeb1d40b3c671a75b3b6d9d6dfe.gif

OOOOK. Glad I stopped at 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, Nessa said:
  Hide contents

japanese-girl-eww-mikako-tabe.gif.efe4edeb1d40b3c671a75b3b6d9d6dfe.gif

OOOOK. Glad I stopped at 20 minutes.

I'm glad I could help.

Spoiler

There is a sene where a woman was giving birth to monstosities/abominations... so there is that.  Flash back to some of the more extreme mods found in Lover's Lab :P  No fertx though. lol

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Abandon all hope.

Yeah...FUCK.THEM.

When I watched the series. It appeared to me that the ghoul was trying to toughen her up so she could survive ... however, he wasn't overly concerned with her living. 

WTF.. he intentionally decided not to play the game?
"I don't care if this represent's this in the game"

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2024 at 2:29 AM, ritualclarity said:

Hide contents

There is a sene where a woman was giving birth to monstosities/abominations... so there is that.  Flash back to some of the more extreme mods found in Lover's Lab :P  No fertx though. lol

Spoiler

The gold standard 😂😂 is giving birth to a bloatfly. (Although the mod that did this only required getting hit by one. 😆) If they manage that in the show, they're on par with LL. 😂

• Agree 1

On 4/17/2024 at 1:34 AM, ritualclarity said:

WTF.. he intentionally decided not to play the game?
"I don't care if this represent's this in the game"

Maybe I'm getting old but I remember when actors would research their roles, he didn't even have to play the game, there are thousands of hours of gameplay on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Jim_UK said:

Maybe I'm getting old but I remember when actors would research their roles, he didn't even have to play the game, there are thousands of hours of gameplay on YouTube.

Your an old fogey. :P

Now a days they go in and do what every the fuck they think would be good and not give dam about the literal decades of materials that is available for them.  Along with ignore any information that the fans give them. That is the new acting process.

On 4/22/2024 at 2:22 AM, ritualclarity said:

Your an old fogey. :P

Now a days they go in and do what every the fuck they think would be good and not give dam about the literal decades of materials that is available for them.  Along with ignore any information that the fans give them. That is the new acting process.

Unfortunately narcissism has become fashionable and this is the result.  

• Agree 1

On 4/21/2024 at 5:42 AM, ritualclarity said:

Soo... to talk about video games on youtube is it required to have the most annoying voice imaginable? 😆😆

All that supposed "attention to detail" and they forgot about dialog and plot... or did they?

Friend of mine watched it and said the dork that steals the power armor knocks over a house one minute, then the next gets stuck on a piece of wood. I argued this was legitimate. How many times did you fire up a save where you're in power armor and it glitches out? They're being lore and bug accurate in the show. 😂

Regarding lore, I argued this was legitimate to contradict itself from episode to episode. As all the bethsoft games forget their own lore in the SAME GAME. So again we see they are being accurate to the games. 😂

Edited by Nessa
  • Agree 1