Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship

Kendo 2

• 5 months later...

Just signed up, LL is getting too authoritarian. 

Here is something I just watched earlier today, and it was shocking, at least for me, but to you it may not be: 

If I shared this on LL, it would be removed. This is what I immediately thought about when you posted this over there: 

"Clarification: Are you going to dictate what are or are not facts about COVID-19?"

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Just signed up, LL is getting too authoritarian. 

Here is something I just watched earlier today, and it was shocking, at least for me, but to you it may not be: 

If I shared this on LL, it would be removed. This is what I immediately thought about when you posted this over there: 

"Clarification: Are you going to dictate what are or are not facts about COVID-19?"

Post Covid info and discussions and such .. post away. We are open as @Kendo stated. However, keep aware of the "shitposting" and such. Try to keep post relevant to the thread for readability sake.

And welcome to the Not LL site... lol

Edit:

I created a covid thread for all future covid related discussions. Feel free to post your thoughts there. :D

• Like 1