Big Tech and Censorship

Kendo 2

Apparently... he wasn't immune to censorship...

I can't watch the video. Player issues. Tried different options as well :(

Edit ; update.. apparently I am being censored and I can't see Youtube videos now.

Edit2: It was a update thing for some reason... (only causing issues with Youtube... wonder what was that)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They get mad if we start switching.. check it:

We, whom choose other "options", are a threat to "democracy" according to CNN. I'm sure Biden voters believe that, they have been spoon fed "Trump is a Nazi", day in and day out, for years. Now they are foaming at the mouth. 

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
2 hours ago, bjornk said:

"Conservative voices" who have no problems with "censorship" itself, as long as it works in their favor.

Also in Texas, by the very same retarded governor: https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/18/texas-heartbeat-bill-abortions-law/

Sky AU = ultra biased right-wing propaganda tool

You're not allowed to have an opinion that differs from mine....oh wait...that's Lover's Lab.  :P

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, endgameaddiction said:

Let the post stand and instead work on educating people on how to fact check and use their brains to make a educated decision on what is being posted.

Someone wants to post stupid shit (not referencing the above video as an example ) then let them. Sooner or later with an educated population with some common sense (which is why i stated people need to learn and have an open mind) They will be seen as the idiot that they are.  Shame, Bydon and Camila didn't get a chance to talk more to reporters before they got elected :P 

On 3/19/2022 at 1:56 AM, ritualclarity said:

Let the post stand and instead work on educating people on how to fact check and use their brains to make a educated decision on what is being posted.

Someone wants to post stupid shit (not referencing the above video as an example ) then let them. Sooner or later with an educated population with some common sense (which is why i stated people need to learn and have an open mind) They will be seen as the idiot that they are.  Shame, Bydon and Camila didn't get a chance to talk more to reporters before they got elected :P 

Thus, the problem... as the battle over education came 40 years after it began, and no one told us about the "war" until we looked over our children's shoulders when teacher's unions forced them to learn at home. Leftist spin on why indoctrination to their belief system is good. "It's a concept"? Well, teach my child proven facts, not your "concepts"! 🤬 "Your concepts", not meaning you, but the buttholes that want this crap in scools!!!

Edited by LadySmoks