Love the mod, first of all! It’s honestly so fun. I had two issues though. Whenever I start my game up I get a pop up in orange saying “Exception detected in Devious_Desires” and it tells me to check the mod log. I’ve had a look and I’m really confused and not sure what it means? I’ve made sure to put all the files in correctly but I’m not sure what’s causing this. Also how do you get the ‘get peed on’ animation to trigger? The option doesn’t come up for me at all and I don’t know how to get that to appear for me. I’ve set the fetishes so it’s an interest but it still doesn’t come up. Could that be related to the log issue at all?

1 hour ago, jenn-159 said:

Love the mod, first of all! It’s honestly so fun. I had two issues though. Whenever I start my game up I get a pop up in orange saying “Exception detected in Devious_Desires” and it tells me to check the mod log. I’ve had a look and I’m really confused and not sure what it means? I’ve made sure to put all the files in correctly but I’m not sure what’s causing this. Also how do you get the ‘get peed on’ animation to trigger? The option doesn’t come up for me at all and I don’t know how to get that to appear for me. I’ve set the fetishes so it’s an interest but it still doesn’t come up. Could that be related to the log issue at all?

Doubt anyone would be able to help you. Not because they don't want to but 1. you are suggested to request support from the discord channel and 2. you didn't even post the log that is giving you an issue for someone that is more experienced to assist you.

You are welcome to see if someone comes along to try to help but doubt there is much they can do without a log.

5 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Doubt anyone would be able to help you. Not because they don't want to but 1. you are suggested to request support from the discord channel and 2. you didn't even post the log that is giving you an issue for someone that is more experienced to assist you.

You are welcome to see if someone comes along to try to help but doubt there is much they can do without a log.

I think I’ve got it working now, it may have just been a regular error, not sure. My laptop has been acting up anyways so I think it’s okay now. I’ve made some adjustments with how everything is stored so should all be good. Thank you for getting back to me though

13 hours ago, jenn-159 said:

I think I’ve got it working now, it may have just been a regular error, not sure. My laptop has been acting up anyways so I think it’s okay now. I’ve made some adjustments with how everything is stored so should all be good. Thank you for getting back to me though

Next time, do yourself a favor, even of you don't go to Discord at least give more detailed info. If a log is involved place the log here.  Won't get support as fast as going to Discord but at least if some member comes along and can see the problem they might be able to give a suggestion. Glad you were able to work it out yourself.

First of all, congrats for the amazing mod! But I must ask, how do I use the kinky part of the mod? I already setted the traits to two sims but there no options related to it are appearing, just the consent one, not even the "have rough sex" one. But besides this, the rest of the mod is working perfectly

On 3/7/2022 at 7:45 PM, goodsoup said:

Hello. I currently use DD, WW, WP, and NP. When i undress a female sim with DD, it works fine, but when i undress a male sim with DD, his body disappears and has black spots and question marks on it. Is this a glitch or did i install something wrong?

It sounds like you are having issues with some kind of CC. The black penis is absolutely normal. If you're using a Noir penis, they ARE black by default, you need to select a Skin Overlay for them to use.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:56 PM, jewel said:

yesterday i downloaded and the mod was working fine but today its glitching! the sims will be in the middle of the interaction and then all of a sudden stop a move like when you "reset object". how do i fix this?

Try uninstalling all other mods and see if it still occurs (It probably won't). Alternatively, make sure you've got all the Requirements AND that they are update to date.

Your mod DOES trash the game.  Makes the game run like shit. Super long loading times. Crashes. Never able to find animations. Unable to find other mods. Deletion of CAS and BB items. So I'm going to say it's all true what people say. And all this only happens soon as I download DD. Uninstall them the game runs just fine. 

• Sad 1

On 3/8/2022 at 1:45 AM, ColonolNutty said:

Try removing all other mods except for DD itself, the requirements of DD, animations, and CAS parts and see if that makes a difference.

I actually don't think I have anything else installed at this point

4 hours ago, dh1100 said:

Your mod DOES trash the game.  Makes the game run like shit. Super long loading times. Crashes. Never able to find animations. Unable to find other mods. Deletion of CAS and BB items. So I'm going to say it's all true what people say. And all this only happens soon as I download DD. Uninstall them the game runs just fine. 

You should try 4.0 from my discord or wait for it to be released. If DD trashed the game, made the load times super long, or even crashed the game, many MANY community members would be saying the same thing. Please stop making assumptions that are possibly based on the lies from Turbodriver or Deaderpool.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Due to the massive misuse and abuse of the Reviews where people use them to report bugs or ask questions. I'm simply gonna ignore all Reviews.

Perhaps there is a way to turn off the reviews.  On that note. Perhaps there is a way to turn off the support channel and lock it to the Discord link for them to go there. That is something that @Doublezero might know. 

Let me know if you need anything.

5 hours ago, dh1100 said:

45 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

You should try 4.0 from my discord or wait for it to be released. If DD trashed the game, made the load times super long, or even crashed the game, many MANY community members would be saying the same thing. Please stop making assumptions that are possibly based on the lies from Turbodriver or Deaderpool.

Not a problem when I use the mod.  I agree with @ColonolNutty If that happened all the time form all the users, we would be blown out with saying the same thing. Most of the problems once investigated ended up due to the user installing something wrong ...

There are three options available to me when it comes to reviews:

1. Disable reviews altogether for adult sims category.
  2. Restrict reviews to users who download the file.
  3. I can remove review permissions from a specific user group.

A possible option is to lock the file. That will prevent reviews and comments from being posted.

• Thanks 1

oshizz didnt know there's a support thing on this sorry, my first time browsing this site. anyways, the game boots me out when I try to enter a household. I don't see an error message popping up it just boots me out. I have downloaded all the necessary files on the required thingy. and I am thinking that I had the files placed on the right folders so idk what to do lol

edit:

just to add i also have the expansion for cats and dogs

Edited by PPppuppu
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Perhaps there is a way to turn off the reviews.  On that note. Perhaps there is a way to turn off the support channel and lock it to the Discord link for them to go there. That is something that @Doublezero might know. 

Let me know if you need anything.

I'm fine with the support thread. It is simply that the Reviews are no place for asking for support, yet people constantly do so while giving a one star!

4 hours ago, Doublezero said:

There are three options available to me when it comes to reviews:

1. Disable reviews altogether for adult sims category.
  2. Restrict reviews to users who download the file.
  3. I can remove review permissions from a specific user group.

A possible option is to lock the file. That will prevent reviews and comments from being posted.

Comments are fine. Reviews are simply being misused or the reviews are the first "comment" type thing that people see after downloading it, thus making them believe it IS the support thread.

3 hours ago, PPppuppu said:

oshizz didnt know there's a support thing on this sorry, my first time browsing this site. anyways, the game boots me out when I try to enter a household. I don't see an error message popping up it just boots me out. I have downloaded all the necessary files on the required thingy. and I am thinking that I had the files placed on the right folders so idk what to do lol

edit:

just to add i also have the expansion for cats and dogs

Usually when the game boots you out of a household a lastexception.txt file gets created. I will need that.

Everybody that is on this page, uses this mod, please ask for support HERE and if you want to give a review, use the review page and make sure it related to an actual review of your experience. If there is need of support then wait for the review until you had an opportunity to get support before posting a review.

14 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm fine with the support thread. It is simply that the Reviews are no place for asking for support, yet people constantly do so while giving a one star!

Comments are fine. Reviews are simply being misused or the reviews are the first "comment" type thing that people see after downloading it, thus making them believe it IS the support thread.

Usually when the game boots you out of a household a lastexception.txt file gets created. I will need that.

this is the file dated when I last booted up sims4

EDIT:

NVM I think I found what the issue was, it is a different mod fml I checked the devious mod and I think it works fine. I will send another update once I fully tested this. thanks and sorry lol this was the last mod i downloaded so i thought it was the one giving me issues sorry

edit:

its working

lastException_63782749639.txt

Edited by PPppuppu

New Version Of DD Released (v4.0):
- Many new fixes and additions were made to various aspects of the existing DD stuff, such as Sex, Fetishes, Encounters, and Nudity.
- Introduced Brothels! Buy and Manage Brothels or create NPC Brothels you can work at yourself! Want a live in Brothel? Well now you can have one!
- New Skills
- New Buffs
- Be sure to update Sims 4 Community Library to at least version 1.76 with this update

Edited by ColonolNutty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2022 at 2:18 AM, dh1100 said:

Your mod DOES trash the game.

You are the first in the history of modding to use the word 'trash' for the impact a mod has on a game. I get it. You're mad for the quality of the service provided to you. I suggest you ask for a refund.

Makes the game run like shit.

I'm sure you can do better in your choice of words.

Super long loading times. Crashes.

Most likely you didn't pay attention to the installation instructions and messed everything up.

Never able to find animations.

Keep looking!

Unable to find other mods.

Again, keep looking. You'll get there eventually.

Deletion of CAS and BB items.

I never experienced that. You must have messed the installation pretty bad.

So I'm going to say it's all true what people say.

Do you also have opinions of your own? I would like to hear some. Nevermind, scrap that.

And all this only happens soon as I download DD.

Don't blame the mod for your incompetence to follow simple instructions.

Uninstall them the game runs just fine.

There is your solution. This last sentence should have been your whole post.

• Like 1

I've used this  mod. Never had any issues that weren't of my own creation (making mistakes in the installation or setup) Period. This is a popular mod. Used by many people.. Seriously, are people stupid?  If the mod was as bad as some like to badmouth, don't you think the pages here would be full of legitimate reports of problems? (not problems that are eventually traced back to some stupid mistake made by the user) 

I get it.. this mod is complex mod for Sims. Most mods are simple drag and drop and not as specific as this one needs to be. Get over it. Read the instructions. Also read the comments that the "other" mod has been claimed to specifically been setup to go after features of this mod and cause problems. So if there are problems and you solved the "problem" by removing this mod (and still having the other framework installed) then... yep. not a proper proof of a problem caused by this mod. 

I love how people with 5 minutes of modding experience (use) get on sites and then try to act like they are some professional game programmer specializing in (x) game. They they start trying to show conclusive proof by pulling shit out of their asses. (I.E. not properly setting up a fair and proper testing system that can be replicated, and eliminates all possible alternate solutions. 

• Agree 1

On 1/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

I have the eve body installed and for some reason my female sims show up with default bra during animations. When using the devious desires options to get nude they still are wearing the default bra. Is there a way to select body options like in wicked whims? I'm not really understanding that part. Any help is appreciated! 

I figured out that what I was looking for was the shift right click and instant outfit optinons. Not sure if I had outdated community library at the time maybe or something. But now all is well on this issue! Thanks!

So, I have a mac, I have Wicked Whims & it works just fine, tried installing Devious Desires, followed instructions to a T, yet I always get a missing files message. It's 4 of them, community ts4script, community package & , menu ts4script & menu package. I've downloaded it from all the sites Nutty lists, also joined their patreaon in order to support them and see if they had a more recent/valid link to the download, but I can't seem to figure it out

Edited by pcpcpcpcpcpc
misgendering