Click here for more!

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

3 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I agree, some conversations as well as other videos and such make me believe 100% that this is going to happen.

Just like the youtuber said at 36:37. Trump got the "people's treatment". That is a wake up call. And it has been for independents and even democrat voters. The democrats, mainstream media, and even the left can no longer use the "he thinks he's above the law" card because this just proves they were wrong. He's also right that there is nothing more that I despise than the ruling class are the one's that escape justice every time. These very same politicians that act like they are protecting/defending our "democracy". I mean, isn't it funny that all of a sudden our justice system got it right for the first time by convicting a "politician". Wow! Like are we supposed to believe that now? By the people who have been evading justice from their own corruption. mmmmmkay..... Go find some low IQ leftist. I'm sure they will gladly believe that.

The justice system always "works" as intended when its convicting the opposition to the regime. 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

"The tent isn't big enough." --- P.T. Barnum

I see what you did there...

🤣

As the saying goes "give someone enough rope they will hang themselves"
The sad thing is the amount of damage that occurs until they hang themselves.

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide." - Lincoln

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 9:15 PM, endgameaddiction said:

What an idiot. All for a raunchy street torta. LOL

Yea, his story is beilevable .... lol

This would be a time you call your best bro to help you out. Then he can take a turn.  Seriously... WTF?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

They love to point out that people are complaining that he is too old. Age is a concern only IMO as it pertains to who the Vice President is. A younger president this is a less concern as the president would less likely pass or become declaired incompetent while in office.

all one has to do is look at the previous presidents. They are articulate. They can speak their mind in an effective manner.  He will be speaking to foreign leaders in situations which are very tense.  Do you think they will sit there and wait for 15 minutes for a simple concept to come from the president? 

The president doesn't have the luxury of having a bad night. It donsn't matter if he is having a "bad night".  If Biden has a "Bad Night" reported by their own supporters. He shouldn't be the president. He shouldn't hold any office IMO.  They need another option to run for Democrats.