THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Youtube is down everywhere in the world, must be the first time it's ever happened. Not sure if it's related to ICANN's DNS maintenance.

I'm using Youtube Classic addon on FF which disables the new UI and makes YT really fast, for that reason all I get is "An error occurred. Please try again." message, but if I switch to Opera, I get the 500 Internal Server Error with purple monkey.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

LOL... seems as if your video got blocked or deleted.

Wait.. for some reason all the Youtube videos aren't showing for me. Here that is.

Youtube is experiencing some kind of outage.  Videos like 'How To Clean Your C Drive' and 'Cute Cat Compilation #23' are also unavailable. ¬¬

EDIT: Ninja'd by njornk.

Not 100% sure, but it kinda looks like a database issue. Search function is still working but there seems to be some issues accessing user, channel and video databases and maybe even more. I hope they have backups. 😅

Edited by bjornk

Just now, bjornk said:

Not 100% sure, but it kinda looks like a database issue. Search function is still working but there seems to be some issues accessing user, channel and video databases and maybe even more.

Despite what's being said on Reddit everything will be okay.  Hopefully Shane Dawson WON'T do a docuseries about 'The Day Youtube Targeted Vloggers'.

Keep seeing Millenial girls, such as this one, who complain about having to shave their body hair and blaming men for it, as if men are forcing them to do it... This must be a new trend among them. Well, ladies, the species you belong to is a product of ancestors who preferred partners with thinner body hair and that's why you don't look like a chimp today... well, at least in terms of the amount of body hair anyway... But I agree with you, you really should stop shaving/waxing your body hair, your mustache, your unibrow, and you should also stop doing make up, dying your hair and all the other things you do to deceive men. Because you are slowing down the evolution by sexual selection, you may even be reversing it without knowing... I honestly wouldn't want the human race to turn into hairy chimps again. I bet chimps would have a good laugh if we did...

Edited by bjornk

13 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

In a thread like that, what difference does it make if it goes off topic?  Shit like that doesn't matter.  Levity and much-needed humor are in short supply over there.

The subject was exhausted. I don't think much more could have been added. Perhaps some newer person or someone that has been away from the site might be able to make a comment but it would be pretty much along the lines of what others have posted before.  No new or fresh content. At that time, if they have an issue with it going off the rails then they should just lock it then.

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

OR just leave it open and pretend it doesn't exist UNLESS someone reports a post.  Face it; the LL staff wants to control things that don't affect the site.  It's what they've become.

Yes, but that is what they have been doing for a long time. That is what many sites do sadly to say.  You were able to put a finger on the derailment and finish of the thread at post 147 and the post finally was closed on 205.  You even said to lock this thread then. At that time were were issues... Don't know why they let it go on for so long before locking it. 

30 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

I miss the Nexus thread over there. That was one of the funnest threads they had.

It was quite funny from time to time.

This is definitely the thread where this piece of shit belongs to, one of the cringiest things I've ever seen lately...

I wouldn't be able to find a better evidence to show you how Bethesda sees Fallout... No longer a horrible post-apocalyptic world, it's an amusement park where you shoot things and have fun... Yeah, have fun with FO5...

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 2