THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Does it also have a shit DRM? I've only played TS2 and it was such a piece of shit, I could barely run it.

I would accept 20 to 40% CPU usage on the initial menu screen if the game has an animated menu as in ME or DA:O, but 80-100% is just fucking stupid.

Edited by bjornk

It probably does.  Playing the game online or offline clocks the CPU.  And 'offline' mode still requires an internet connection.  Otherwise the game won't launch.  It goes into perpetual spooling and eventually Windows will throw an error 'application is not responding', or something like that.  I haven't played the game since EA and the Andromeda SJW bullshit came to light; over a year now.

GOG sells DA:O Ultimate Edition, I wonder if they fixed their version, but I doubt it. I don't plan to buy it though as I already have 4 versions of DA:O. If ME comes to GOG with full set of DLCs, which I doubt, I might reconsider buying them once again but only if they've removed this SecuROM shit.

Am I the only one who hate rating posts? I think this post rating system (or the "likes") is a disease introduced by the social media (i.e. cancer). Don't know about you but I don't like it, I don't want to use it. I'd rather like to see a few words instead of a "like". Don't LIKE this post, please! :D

Anything I post at LL gets attacked and then people start dog piling on with 'the likes'.  I can state the sky is blue and somehow I'm wrong and hating on the weather.  Just add it to my 'you're a trick' book and block them.  Saves a lot of grief knowing who's a cocksucker beforehand.

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

They first happen on accident and become investigated and then become exploits. Though, I have to say the one from Oblivion, that's just a bit too much of digging.

Yes, exactly... I am not talking about the random exploit that people discover.. the video shows some serious exploits that are insane!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:26 AM, Kendo 2 said:

I'm white...WAIT!...WHUT!?  This broad's reaction is fucking priceless.

I think what I find hilarious is that there is a White guy having the exact same reaction to having Black ancestry! We're all equal at the end of the day!

• Agree 1

Sure... found nothing interesting.... finding out that you have some white ancestry... that isn't interesting at all. Sure...

Finding out that one of your great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother was white.

Also, the black man that married the white woman isn't African at all... of course he doesn't matter one bit. What the hell. Does she know how stupid she sounds?

• Agree 1