THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

Ha! So. Much. LOVE! For this!

My paternal Grandfather was vaporized by a German artillery shell in 1944 but I bet even he would be laughing his ass off at this!

Vaporized? My gosh. A cousin of mine was blown into pieces in Afghanistan by a land mine as a passanger in a Humvee on a mission. Died at age of 21 or 22.

War is brutal.

16 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

A cousin of mine was blown into pieces in Afghanistan by a land mine as a passanger in a Humvee on a mission. Died at age of 21 or 22.

Awful. Condolences to your family. My Grandfather was 26. It's a waste of life, that's for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

A bit old.

The left is so tolerable, they attack the very same minorities they claim to fight and protect. lol

And they wonder why they continue to lose the war.

Thanks for posting this! I just spent an hour watching other videos by her! Not only is she lovely but her fact finding skills are through the roof! Definitely a commentator I can respect!

Edited by vancleef

19 hours ago, vancleef said:

I love stuff like this because in spite of her partisanship I think what she's really highlighting is the hypocrisy of both parties. Two rotten branches on the same tree. 

There is nothing wrong with having a side and sticking to it if... if you are willing to think through the reasons and know why you are on that side. Nothing is perfect and no side is 1000 % correct all the time. At least is seems with her you can ask for the info and even resources! lol.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, ritualclarity said:

At least is seems with her you can ask for the info and even resources! lol.

That's what I like about her. A lot of online ranters just more or less talk about what pisses them off. This woman is sharp. Nothing with her is speculation or conspiracy theory. I think I totally have a crush on her now!

And I don't mean partisanship in a negative sense. She's taken her side and she supports her choice with sound reasoning and common sense. I would bet she's not some knee-jerk party sycophant either. She obviously leans Right but I would be willing to bet she spends a lot of time shaking her head at Far Fringe Right policies too.

Edited by vancleef