THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Police body cam footage of po' ol' didndu nuffin getting arrest after stealing from Gibson's Bakery and assaulting the clerk.  This is what started the Oberlin lawsuit.  At 1:54 the robber starts crying like a little bitch and then he asks for his mommy.  xD

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Police body cam footage of po' ol' didndu nuffin getting arrest after stealing from Gibson's Bakery and assaulting the clerk.  This is what started the Oberlin lawsuit.  At 1:54 the robber starts crying like a little bitch and then he asks for his mommy.  xD

Man that store owner called it, didn't he? You can see and hear the fear as soon as he realizes what the backlash is going to be.

• Like 1

I think I see why these gaming companies are doing so much .. loot boxes, ads etc etc.
Eventually they will say that they do these things in order to keep the game cheaper.. (60+ dollars) otherwise it would cost 120 or so for the same game without these things... O.o  They will then talk about how the game prices haven't risen with the cost of inflation and added cost of creating such games. They are on the "loosing" end and can't keep this up without one or the other.. Then they will offer their base game for 120 to start with 200 dollar plus special editions and such.

I am fucking cynical today, so fucking cynical today.

23 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

I think I see why these gaming companies are doing so much .. loot boxes, ads etc etc.
Eventually they will say that they do these things in order to keep the game cheaper.. (60+ dollars) otherwise it would cost 120 or so for the same game without these things... O.o They will then talk about how the game prices haven't risen with the cost of inflation and added cost of creating such games. 

The excuse was at one time the cost of physical copies of the game (the plastic box, the disk, the art work, etc.) and having shelf space in brick-n-mortar stores.  Digital distribution negated all of that but the games stayed at $60.  Somehow dirt-cheap server space is less expensive than corporate marketing and actual manufacturing; game = $60.

Funny Coincidence:  Remove the taxes and other artificial market manipulations and...the real cash value of a barrel of low-sulfur sweet crude oil is $60.  The real cash value of a gallon of gasoline is $0.60.  A hundredweight of corn?  $60.  I'm an old school Texan so yeah I know this shit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The excuse was at one time the cost of physical copies of the game (the plastic box, the disk, the art work, etc.) and having shelf space in brick-n-mortar stores.  Digital distribution negated all of that but the games stayed at $60.  Somehow dirt-cheap server space is less expensive than corporate marketing and actual manufacturing; game = $60.

Funny Coincidence:  Remove the taxes and other artificial market manipulations and...the real cash value of a barrel of low-sulfur sweet crude oil is $60.  The real cash value of a gallon of gasoline is $0.60.  A hundredweight of corn?  $60.  I'm an old school Texan so yeah I know this shit.

Yes, that is the stable market price for those items as well as there are stable market prices for other items. It is the companies (and gov) that try to artificially inflate the cost to ring up more profits.  When those cost start getting out of wack.. (when investors and companies start getting bent out of shape due to the cost of oil going up above that price) It is because there is a carefully watched and understood maximum prices (yes prices for the same product) that people will pay for.  There is a maximum price before people will put off travel with the cost of gas (the finished product from crude oil) A maximum price a person will pay or consider paying when purchasing a future car (taking gas into consideration, keep in mind that historically people didn't buy trucks and large suvs it is a marke thing. Other countries don't do this like US)  Each time that price starts to go above a set level... people stop buying and the market shrinks and cost them all that profit as they either have to lower the price.. or loose the money.  Same goes for corn.. to high a price, people will eat something else Price for everything like corn goes up.. people will hold off as much as possible.. forcing companies to sell at lower prices (sweet spot) again loosing their profits.

In the 70s and before, companies took a reasonable profit, took care of their employees (most) with good pay understanding that employees needed money (reasonable amount) to be able to fuel the economy. Now, it is winner take all shit.  Cheapest labor, cheapest materials, cheapest cost to get the maximum profits.

• Like 1

Reading my Liberal friend's comments on the debate on Facebook  and laughing my ass off. That party and its followers are eating each other alive. If there isn't four more years of Trump, then The Fix is definitely in. He may as well be running unopposed.

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The question is, how much longer is this crap going to be put up with? ANTIFA declared war a long time ago.

These faggots make me sick and that second amendment of a well regulated militia needs to be put into practice. Their government has failed them and the cops allowing these domestic terrorists to roam the streets.

Edited by endgameaddiction