THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 (The Milliennial SJW Edition) was announced yesterday. This is one of the people who works on it apparently...

yLDsQwc.jpg

On 3/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, bjornk said:

Millennial fashion: (Sometimes half-shaved) blue/pink/purple hair, nose piercings, colorful tattoos, nerdy eyeglasses with plastic frames and a cat as an accessory.

And this one is called Cara Ellison, one of the writers...

goOVtKT.jpg

Cringey enough?

Edited by bjornk

14 hours ago, vancleef said:

How many Russians does it take for Hillary to lose an election?
None.

She couldn't accept that she lost because she was stupid and was doing shit she shouldn't have been doing and shit she should have known not to do. Yes, there were the "FBI reports" (yes, shouldn't have been announced at the times they were which caused her to loose points in the Polls) but she was the one that did shit she shouldn't have done.  She was in the fucking White house for christ sakes... The President's wife.. access to the needed experts to make sure her personal and professional shit didn't intermingle and was properly protected but she decided to do shit her own dam way...

And after that shit... I don't think the Democratic party will ever nominate her to any office again... ;) I am not a fan of Trump but for fucks sakes, she was a career politician, she should have known better than do do shit like that. I know many that pulled their support of her for that very reason.

• Agree 1

And after that shit... I don't think the Democratic party will ever nominate her to any office again... ;) I am not a fan of Trump but for fucks sakes, she was a career politician, she should have known better than do do shit like that. I know many that pulled their support of her for that very reason. 

Word that, brother. 

Edited by vancleef

And she goes into hide mode after being such an idiot calling a jew a Nazi. She's not so brave now.

Reminds me of that idiot SJW in a purple sweater who kicked that girl's smartphone who also went on hide mode. Or rather, was aiming for her phone but soy boys can't fight anyhow so their aim sucks.

Edited by endgameaddiction

^ isn't news to me. I knew that shit will happen. It happened to the previous "left" and will happen again and again.  I say great! Good for them! keep it up! Seriously.. the more they are eating each other up and fucking with each other's projects the less the have time to fuck with the mainstream. ;) Just saying..

• Agree 2

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/16/report-jussie-smollett-cut-from-starring-role-in-broadway-revival-of-take-me-out/

It must suck right now to be that "gay Tupac".  😂

One of the most cringeworthy comments ever of 2019. I bet Tupac would've knocked that faggot out for saying that if he were alive.

Edited by endgameaddiction

On 4/16/2019 at 11:55 PM, endgameaddiction said:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/16/report-jussie-smollett-cut-from-starring-role-in-broadway-revival-of-take-me-out/

It must suck right now to be that "gay Tupac".  😂

One of the most cringeworthy comments ever of 2019. I bet Tupac would've knocked that faggot out for saying that if he were alive.

It sucks to be him on many more levels than that! IMO.

many of his own supporters have now turned on him for his bullshit. WTF really? Couldn't actually find real actual, issues to discuss or bring to the public? Had to make some shit up?  Correct me if I am wrong, he tried to make it about racism, however, he hired two black men and reported he was attacked by them. Is there something I am unaware of that made him different racially from those he hired? 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/04/entertainment/jussie-smollett-police-report/index.html

According to the report linked above. his attackers shouted out racial and homophobic slurs... RACIAL ... WTF?  That shit confused me to no end when I read about that and later learned his attackers (identified race by the way) was black.  The police took it as a racially motivated hate crime..  So puzzled.

Edit...Added time line

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/how-the-jussie-smollett-case-unfolded-from-his-initial-police-report-to-his-eventual-arrest/2019/02/21/3cf3087c-35fd-11e9-a400-e481bf264fdc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8cdf9fae32aa