Click here for more!

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

11 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Leaving this here, they are using time machines! (This was recently pointed out to me by a family member) This didn't surprise me, but soon it will be everywhere. Lincoln is no longer a "Republican" because it "triggers" people. 

Abraham Lincoln was an American lawyer, politician, and statesman who served as the 16th president of the United States from 1861 until his assassination in 1865. Wikipedia
Born: February 12, 1809, Larue County, KY
Assassinated: April 15, 1865, Petersen House, Washington, D.C.
Height: 6′ 4″
Spouse: Mary Todd Lincoln (m. 1842–1865)
Presidential term: March 4, 1861 – April 15, 1865

My husband said a while ago that they would eventually rewrite this part of history to eventually make Lincoln a Democrat(ic). And so it begins.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

My husband said a while ago that they would eventually rewrite this part of history to eventually make Lincoln a Democrat(ic). And so it begins.

Well currently he is still a republican... just did a party shift (to a make up party) in order to get elected. It would be very hard to change him to a democrat to many history buffs will fight that. The only reason I think that stands is he did technically run as a "National Union Party" member to get elected.

History knows this was to attract other groups that otherwise wouldn't vote for him.  (Republican)

• Agree 2

On 12/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, ritualclarity said:

Well currently he is still a republican... just did a party shift (to a make up party) in order to get elected. It would be very hard to change him to a democrat to many history buffs will fight that. The only reason I think that stands is he did technically run as a "National Union Party" member to get elected.

History knows this was to attract other groups that otherwise wouldn't vote for him.  (Republican)

Never underestimate Pravda. Tell me when the DEMOCRAT Party became the "Democratic" Party? Was this announced somewhere? Or did they simply poll test it, and begin calling their party an adjective (which does NOT describe them... or any person, place or thing), and the media simply picked up the ball and ran with it.

They call themselves "the party of Jefferson". Yet, he was a Democratic REPUBLICAN. An adjective, describing a noun.

In some "public" libraries, The Bible is either banned, placed in the fiction section, or comes with a woke warning label.

This crap came in the last 10 to 20 years. Never under esitmate greed and power, and the willingness of sheep to walk off a cliff and drag others with them when made to fear sufficiently.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Politicians lie?

Not sure if everyone is experiencing this but the government has been quietly removing or lowering taxes (locally) to offset the inflation instead of addressing the extreme profit driven companies due to it being a tax year. They need the mega corps to give them money for advertisement to get into office and don't want to cause trouble. Also, want to look like things are better so that they can get the common (uneducated ) voters to vote for them. 

From what I can see, this is really happening hard in Democratic controlled areas.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Never underestimate Pravda. Tell me when the DEMOCRAT Party became the "Democratic" Party? Was this announced somewhere? Or did they simply poll test it, and begin calling their party an adjective (which does NOT describe them... or any person, place or thing), and the media simply picked up the ball and ran with it.

They call themselves "the party of Jefferson". Yet, he was a Democratic REPUBLICAN. An adjective, describing a noun.

In some "public" libraries, The Bible is either banned, placed in the fiction section, or comes with a woke warning label.

This crap came in the last 10 to 20 years. Never under esitmate greed and power, and the willingness of sheep to walk off a cliff and drag others with them when made to fear sufficiently.

https://dk.usembassy.gov/da/youth-education-da/the-american-political-system/history-of-the-democratic-and-republican-parties/

It just morphed from the original parties of the founding fathers of the country. Slowly changing over time but generally the same.

NEW U.S. ARMY RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN. Imagine a mission dreamt up by Joe Biden...a mission no one will survive and everyone knows it...and you do it anyway. All yours for $1700 a month.

DISCLAIMER: victims of the covered-up-totally-not-happening rampant male-on-male rape during basic training do NOT get a muster bonus. And the Russians won't care about your pronouns when they're shooting you full of holes. Brought to you by the never-fired-shot-political-operative lawyers at GoArmy.org

On 12/10/2022 at 9:29 PM, endgameaddiction said:

My mother and I literally had this conversation last night. I told her if it was someone white, Biden would've turned a blind eye. But because Griner is black he's got to score points for the black community.

Same, with my husband and I... and he with his mother. Trump would have gotten everyone for Bout.

On 12/12/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Another Liberal demonstrating how morally superior they are.

Could only watch 2 mins of that. Anyone who can abuse their own mother is not human.

• Agree 1

Just STOP!!!

My husband is American Native (he says use what is common first, to bring together). He often asks where his reparations are? His, is small, lesser known tribe in Delaware... Nantikoke (I use native spelling for him). 

Joe Biden's houses are on my husband's ancestral land!!!! Reparations????? Census says national population of all tribes has grown from less than 600,000 in 1960 to almost 10 million today? A LOT of Elizabeth Warrens out there!!!! Native census puts it closer to 3 or 4 million. Much is because of the true history. Blacks were free and made citizens by 14th Amendment ratified in 1868. It ententionally left natives out of the language!!! 

In 1924, Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act! Both of my husband's grandfathers were not US citizens when born? Really???

Part of the low population of natives in 1960 was because many claimed to be black, if darker skintone, and others mulatto, if a bit lighter, which still was better than being native. Some always held to their heritage, others reclaimed it over time, but an increase of more than 1,500 % from 1960 to now is BS! DNA testing is available!!!

Fact is, you can't find enough REAL American Natives to elect a dog catcher, if blacks in just one city voted for the other person... so no reparations for the ones who were a blink away from genocide. Biden is not about to give up his beach house to native fishing rights.

Edited by LadySmoks
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Netflix is having to pay back to advertisers for not hitting market quotas.

"We promise 100K people will see your ad."

"Less than 10K saw it,"

"Uh...oops?"

(channels Good Fellas) "FUCK YOU PAY ME."

Sorry, kids, but ya'll need to look up the word "investment". It comes with risk.
"Ya pays ya money, ya takes yer chances! Roun' n roun' she go!"