THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

He's referring to this video

And this is one of the biggest reasons why I avoid cars with all this flashy new tech in it. Sensor will send an error on this and that and this. Car doesn't want to going into drive because of this error code. Traction control engages and disengages because it detects a spare tire on and it's sending confusing signals.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Sad 1

On 9/16/2023 at 9:21 PM, Kendo 2 said:

If anything is worthy of the word 'cringe' it's this.

Mulvaney needs to be castrated on the off chance he tries to contaminate the rest of humanity.

I am sure that someone was chewed out for having such a crazy person on the show. lol.  I know they want energetic people but that is just plan fucking insane. (Price is Right)

(1990's commercial) Come on, that shit was funny. Those of us that are older, that was comedy.

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2023 at 3:14 PM, endgameaddiction said:

It's what they voted for.

Not from tax...
but it is Grants... yea.  Bullshit. If a company that is successful shutting down. Now a goverment opens the same thing. That won't be unprofitable? Of course it will.  Well except for those who are in charge and pocket all that money from the grants.

Now, what happens when they do open the stores. Watch them change and increase policing to protect these stores. Yep.  A way to get out cooporations and make extra money. I fucking hope all these companies do a class action lawsuit for this bullshit.

How about using your fucking brains. The policy didn't work. Change it back. Go hard on crime. Make it safe again for companies to come back. Give the grant money to help them return (one time pay ment instead of a constant drain that will be what the Mayor will have)  Return back to what was and call it a day.

Honestly, how stupid do they think people are? Apparently very stupid (which many are)

• Agree 1