THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

17 hours ago, vancleef said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11554415/Antifa-terrorist-22-son-millionaire-Maine-SURGEON-grew-2million-mansion.html

Antifa wannabe "terrorist" grew up in a mansion and lived on a yacht. Cracks me up every time!

Sounds like AOC and Fetterman. Grew up rich, still rich, pretend to be one of the regulars, claim to fight for them, and gain control.

Or, in this case, just be a Nazi terrorist.

16 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

A Fallout tv series on AmazonPrime...and one of the lead writers is responsible Captain Marvel.  :sick-yolk:

Can't wait! 😒

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, Kendo 2 said:

A Fallout tv series on AmazonPrime...and one of the lead writers is responsible Captain Marvel.  :sick-yolk:

They're not writers, they're talentless activists attaching themselves to the creative works of others like parasites.

Edited by Jim_UK
  • Agree 3

On 12/19/2022 at 4:30 PM, endgameaddiction said:

I'm glad Jay Leno is fine. I was worried. I was expecting a really bad outcome. Glad he still retains his sense of humor.

He is correct. There are many people that get hurt working every day.  He didn't complain. Great guy. 

He has the ability to get the very best treatment for his burn. He is one of those people that knows that others don't have that options. Hyperbaric chamber is expensive.

14 hours ago, vancleef said:

Vociferous Anti Gun Activist has now killed more people with a firearm than 99% of legal owners...
alec.thumb.jpg.5b06870cebd3c1de1d1b014c73470d24.jpg

I know he is blaming the prop master in charge of the gun, however, had he been a bit more experienced, the discharge wouldn't have happened. Even fucking blanks can do serious damage if handled improperly... 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Hogwarts Legacy is NOT failing the way narrowminded wokesters wanted it to....needed it to.

And I am loving every second of it.

Games, books, movies etc. serve to entertain. If it is a "safe zone" all the time, things will get boring also not to mention people won't learn how to deal with trouble.

Life, real life, doesn't have "safe zones". The quicker you learn to deal with troubles, the quicker you can have a happier life.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

And I am loving every second of it.

Yep, but not loving it enough to buy it yet.  I'll need to see real gameplay footage and REAL reviews.  If it passes the muster I'll get it; that is unless the devs knuckle under to woke stupidity....like they almost always do.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1