Jump to content

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD


Kendo 2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Exactly my point.  Most of the time they create a character that is hollow in this type of character creation. It diminishes the entire project and what they are trying to advance. Nobody wins in this situation.

https://www.metroweekly.com/2021/05/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-3-marvel-bisexual-pansexual/


Apparently deadpool is "pansexual"

What's interesting to me is the Deadpool article states they already introduced a Lesbian couple in the second film. 
So leave it there. You've made your point. Some people don't fuck the opposite sex.
Why do they feel the need to keep spewing it again and again and  again?

Edited by vancleef
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, vancleef said:

What's interesting to me is the Deadpool article states they already introduced a Lesbian couple in the second film. 
So leave it there. You've made your point. Some people don't fuck the opposite sex.
Why do they feel the need to keep spewing it again and again and  again?

They did introduce a lesbian couple in the second film.  (Also didn't make a very big point about it either. Made a few jokes and Deadpool messed with them a bit but other than that not very much fan fair and IMO the couple was well thought out and fit)  was My point is there are characters that are already created and fully developed that cover many of what the SJWs want. No need to convert characters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 11:42 AM, ritualclarity said:

Also didn't make a very big point about it either.

I do remember that. It was a very casual part in the movie, and yes, Deadpool joked about them, or at least the one girl, but that was mostly because she was like a goth girl? Then again, he made jokes about everyone and everything. But, I think it was put in well, as just something in the movie, made fun of, and keep on track with what the movie was really about... Deadpool and HIS craziness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I do remember that. It was a very casual part in the movie, and yes, Deadpool joked about them, or at least the one girl, but that was mostly because she was like a goth girl? Then again, he made jokes about everyone and everything. But, I think it was put in well, as just something in the movie, made fun of, and keep on track with what the movie was really about... Deadpool and HIS craziness.

exactly. It was there, but not the center of attention. Not forced. It was believable.

x

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...