THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/110462

You gotta love when someone uploads a mod without permission from the original mod author. Especially now on Nexus where mods cannot be taken down by the mod creator. I doubt it, but hopefully who ever originally made this mod, which I believe it's on LL, has it permanently removed from Nexus.

NO Golden Globes this year...because evidently a mainly European Hollywood press is just too white to be woke...so all the televised pandering and virtue signaling from uneducated movie stars didn't happen.  NBC cancelled the airing, Hollywood trash boycotted it AND NO ONE SAW IT.  So some Netflix comedy-drama farce that no one watched about a black Muslim transgender Lesbian in a wheel chair still got an award for 'best' whatever...and we didn't get to have it crammed down our throats.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

NO Golden Globes this year...because evidently a mainly European Hollywood press is just too white to be woke...so all the televised pandering and virtue signaling from uneducated movie stars didn't happen.  NBC cancelled the airing, Hollywood trash boycotted it AND NO ONE SAW IT.  So some Netflix comedy-drama farce that no one watched about a black Muslim transgender Lesbian in a wheel chair still got an award for 'best' whatever...and we didn't get to have it crammed down our throats.

Yep another example of those that virtual signal shooting themselves in the foot.  Killing the very thing that could have shown what they wanted because they didn't get 100% what they wanted.

The fuck if I care. I didn't even know the Golden Globes was going on. I haven't watched that and other shit like that for well more than 2 decades or even more. I'd be perfectly happy if they never showed that shit on TV again.  Take the Oscars and Grammy and anything like that as well. If someone wants to see it . .put it on the web and they can circle jerk with the rest of them and pat themselves on the back all they want. Nowadays people don't give a flying fuck what awards shows say is good. They pay attention to others they know, Web influences and other review options. Awards shit is a waste of time except for those involved.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Yep another example of those that virtual signal shooting themselves in the foot.  Killing the very thing that could have shown what they wanted because they didn't get 100% what they wanted.

The fuck if I care. I didn't even know the Golden Globes was going on. I haven't watched that and other shit like that for well more than 2 decades or even more. I'd be perfectly happy if they never showed that shit on TV again.  Take the Oscars and Grammy and anything like that as well. If someone wants to see it . .put it on the web and they can circle jerk with the rest of them and pat themselves on the back all they want. Nowadays people don't give a flying fuck what awards shows say is good. They pay attention to others they know, Web influences and other review options. Awards shit is a waste of time except for those involved.

I can care less about celebrities and their personal life they love to shove in our faces as if the world revolves around them. They need so much attention to fill that void in them. I just watched a Baywatch Karen on an airplane yelling at an 80 year old man because he didn't have is mask on and she had hers below her chin. He nailed him in the face and I think she even punched him as the staff was trying to remove her. 😆 She must know Baywatch has been over for a long time. I think the old man is going to press charges. He should.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Golden Globes, Academy Awards, Grammies, etc.
They're fucking Trade Shows. Put them in a convention center where they belong and let the people who care (the celebs and their echo chambers) attend. Keep it off TV. Unless, of course, you wany to start showing Trade Shows for plumbers and accountants too. 'Cuz that shit is just as boring.

The one good thing to come out of the lockdown was celebrities losing their shit because no one was paying attention to them. And all their hackneyed and feeble attempts to get back in the public eye imploded. I remember everyone from my neighbors to professional comedians making fun of that Gal Gadot-led "Imagine" video. Even the dumb-ass sheep with no lives are mocking them.

Hit your mark, say your lines and then go the fuck home and shut up.
THAT'S your job!

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, vancleef said:

Hit your mark, say your lines and then go the fuck home and shut up.
THAT'S your job!

It's become apparent they can't even do that either. Been watching exclusively old films and such for awhile now. Then I made a dumb decision to watch the new season of the Expanse. First thing that hit me? THIS ACTING IS FREAKING AWFUL! 😆😆🤣

• Like 3