THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

That Star Wars experience looks a lot like a generic sci-fi adventure, not specifically Star Wars. 3K a night??! I guess just millionaires will be able to afford to go. or at the very least people making 6 figures but on the high side of the 6. This isn't marketed for the lower to middle middle class. So let the wealthy have their Non-Star Wars experience. As for the "internet will respond", yeah, Twitter/YT is the internet, sure buddy.

I also have a quibble with how Fox News thinks the American people will respond to the mandates. Really? The same American people who witnessed the burning of Americans cities and businesses and STILL voted Biden?!? Screw them. Want to know why I voted Trump the first time? Same exact reason, RIOTS! I was a registered Democrat before, and even though I didn't like Trump at first (I voted Marco Rubio during the primaries) I saw what he DID and ignored what he SAID and noted that some of what he said was trolling, like injecting bleach, buying Greenland, and nuking a hurricane (funny stuff), but his policies and his promises were KEPT. This then leads to why I received this in the mail: 

Thank you taxpayers for the birthday card!

006.thumb.jpg.c7deee0334f473fc73197231dfab69f0.jpg

Why is this cringe? Because it is a reminder I used to bat for the other team. At least I got rid of the Change.org e-mails I used to get at the beginning of the Trump years, after seeing he was doing what he said he would do. 

Adding this to my post: 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/suicide-machine-sarco-euthenasia-assisted-dying-b1970685.html

Tim Pool mentioned this very briefly in a video. I looked it up. 

I have to admit, those suicide machines look very Sci-Fi. Reserve your suicide, today! 

"A coffin-shaped capsule that allows occupants to kill themselves has passed legal review in Switzerland, according to its creators.

The Sarco machine can be operated from the inside –conceivably just by blinking if the person suffers from locked-in syndrome – and works by reducing the oxygen level in the pod to below a critical level.

The process takes less than a minute and death occurs through hypoxia and hypocapnia, which is intended to allow a person to die relatively peacefully and painlessly."

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 3

On 12/9/2021 at 3:49 AM, Alkpaz said:

People getting by, however they can. It is kinda neat though. Most 3rd world markets are open like that (if you have ever been to one) 

I vacationed in Thailand back in the 80's; Bangkok, Phuket, Kwai River, etc.  A few things stuck with me;
* Thai Royal Airways was full-on the ROYAL treatment and made KLM seem like second-raters.
* Buddhist monks were fucking everywhere.
* Cambodians and Chinese are not human beings; they’re Communist.
* If you aren’t drinking Johnnie Walker Blue Label at a bar you're not worth talking to.
* There are three genders; male, female, Thai lady boy...and depending on the bar you're in it's hard to tell the difference.
* Pot and opium resin are okay, anything else warrants a firing squad.
* They don’t have squirrels or raccoons, they have macaque monkeys.  Think of everything squirrels and raccoons do...but they have hands AND the mentality of a two-year-old child combined with one of Rihanna’s boyfriends.

THAT is what that market reminded me of...smash-grab monkeys raiding fruit stalls and muther-fucking daring you to do anything about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Heh-heh.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54174-i-love-this-community/?do=findComment&comment=3601173

Before they delete it: "I love that @CPU and @DoctaSax are so dedicated to LL site security.  I feel double-plus safe."

Part 2

"Interpreting der roolsnsutch is tricky.  Maybe one day you'll be able to scale the tower of "we complain that we're over overworked but we're still able to micromanage and edit/delete posts that make our personal ideologies look bad'.  And then there's the members who don't know about the verboten wurds ewe shuldn posten flags that sets the inclusively exclusive hohes personal (like CPU and DocSax) on high alert.    But hey, if Ashal can squeeze a few sheckles from ad revenue at the expense of LL members then who am I to complain or point out the obvious?

I have ad block enabled for this site and LL controls none of my files.  I am here to laugh."

• Agree 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:17 AM, Alkpaz said:

The process takes less than a minute and death occurs through hypoxia and hypocapnia, which is intended to allow a person to die relatively peacefully and painlessly."

I have to wonder. Is that "relatively peacefully and painlessly" similar to "mostly peaceful protests" or "completely safe and effective"? 🤣 🤣

On the plus side, I guess they don't have to worry about unsatisfied customer reviews. 😆

No repeat customers though....  🤣

Edited by Nessa
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

No more McCaren International Airport. It's being changed to Harry Reid international Airport. Who asked for it? No one...

I had to lookup why. Although, I kinda suspected. This sort of thing is just sick. 

Why is McCarran airport being renamed?

The Clark County Board of Commissioners voted in February in favor of renaming McCarran after Harry Reid, the powerful Democrat who served Nevada in the US Senate for decades, including a stint as majority leader during the Obama administration from 2007 to 2015.
  • Agree 2

On 12/9/2021 at 1:39 PM, Kendo 2 said:

Heh-heh.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54174-i-love-this-community/?do=findComment&comment=3601173

Before they delete it: "I love that @CPU and @DoctaSax are so dedicated to LL site security.  I feel double-plus safe."

Part 2

"Interpreting der roolsnsutch is tricky.  Maybe one day you'll be able to scale the tower of "we complain that we're over overworked but we're still able to micromanage and edit/delete posts that make our personal ideologies look bad'.  And then there's the members who don't know about the verboten wurds ewe shuldn posten flags that sets the inclusively exclusive hohes personal (like CPU and DocSax) on high alert.    But hey, if Ashal can squeeze a few sheckles from ad revenue at the expense of LL members then who am I to complain or point out the obvious?

I have ad block enabled for this site and LL controls none of my files.  I am here to laugh."

Look at this bute: 

"I get that in the sense of people whining about "first world problems" like not being able to buy anything they want at the Holidays because of supply chain issues which are the result of Pandemic problems."

- From Psalam [ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66595-whats-on-your-mind/page/152/#comments ]

So, inflation is a Pandemic problem? You can tell right off the bat what side this guy sits on. What is worse is that this guy is in his 60s. (mentioned he was retiring) and a pediatric doctor, no less. Guess he never watched this video:

https://youtu.be/KVwm-KJvGzk

You have ass kissers over there thanking him for saving lives. Um, a general pediatrician doesn't "save lives" a neonatologist does, and other specialty doctors do, but a general practice physician hardly ever does. But, what do I know? I just come from a family of physicians, as well as being an office manager (over 12yrs) for my own mother, who was a physician (she is retired and unvaxxed (from COVID) and in her 70s). 

BTW, I noticed they took Greg (moderator) out. The lone conservative voice over there. That should also tell you something.

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 1