THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

38 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

The New York fucking Times?!  REALLY?!  What the Hell is going on?

I know of 2 families etc that have moved from blue states to red states (specifically Texas ) because they weren't able to have the opportunities that were provided in Red States.  the blue states are lying their asses off. ( I live on one) and beyond what is being stated in this video, they like.. no LOVE to dictate what you can and cannot do invading even your personal lives.

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The New York fucking Times?!  REALLY?!  What the Hell is going on?

Well this is why I flipped in 2015. Did you know that Abraham Lincoln (the founder of the Republican Party) made Thanksgiving a holiday? Why do you think the Dems want to remove it?? It isn't because of Native Americans, just like it was never about Black Lives, it was maintaining control. I still won't watch the NYT, or CNN, NBC, not even CNBC or ABC, and, I really abhor PBS; they were more Lefty than CNN, in the beginning. You may have been taught, like I was, that the political parties switched sides, but that was all a lie, they never did. Schools teaching propaganda??? They have been doing that for DECADES! It is time to wake up people, or be "woke" in a good way. :P

BTW, did you know Candace Owens used to be a Democrat, as well as Blaire White? Yups, they flipped and are madder than hell.. ask yourself why. You even have actual hippies talking about it! 

Russell starred in the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", he played.. well a hippie. :D

If you think Russell is a "far right extremist": 

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Confused 1

Random and obscure but all this...  "Nu" talk has me thinking of:

Nu.gif.3d6b823740315326be4ad3430ec5c9a0.gif

Nu is the beginning and the end. 🤣 Artificially created to serve their masters. 🤭

I doubt anyone knows the references so: this is an obscure character from an ancient console game called Chrono Trigger. I only know if it because at university, there was a guy into old console games and the only thing the stupid potato computers could handle was an emulator.

Cringe for the fact I even know this. 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha 2

LGB! 

In other news: 

floyd.png.f95d9497d09e52567897af70153e07d3.png

Floyd has now achieved Sainthood! So now we must all refer to him as Saint George Floyd. 

"He said an image of “a Black mother and a son who was unjustly murdered by the state” was true to the “nature of the personhood of Christ.”

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Wait, Cowboy Bebop made Anime, Anime??? I may be a bit too old but I thought Akira and Ghost in the Shell along with Appleseed that made Anime, Anime. Heck, you could throw in Angel Alita in there as well, even though I read that comic decades ago (90s). Granted, I don't watch Anime anymore, except if it is adultish, but to say that Bebop is what made Anime, Anime is just wrong. I remember watching the first few episodes when it came out, but it didn't interest me. Vampire Hunter D along with others DID at the time. Maybe because I expected a Ninja Scroll type thing where it had ultra violence + nudity. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Wait, Cowboy Bebop made Anime, Anime??? I may be a bit too old but I thought Akira and Ghost in the Shell along with Appleseed that made Anime, Anime. Heck, you could throw in Angel Alita in there as well, even though I read that comic decades ago (90s). Granted, I don't watch Anime anymore, except if it is adultish, but to say that Bebop is what made Anime, Anime is just wrong. I remember watching the first few episodes when it came out, but it didn't interest me. Vampire Hunter D along with others DID at the time. Maybe because I expected a Ninja Scroll type thing where it had ultra violence + nudity. 

I'm not really an anime fan but I've seen a few. Going to have to agree with you. I know very few anime but I've heard of Akira and Ghost in the Shell. Cowboy Bebop? I've only heard of that recently thanks to the apparently really stupid show. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

I've only heard of that recently thanks to the apparently really stupid show. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Evidently the staff over at LL only recently heard about it as well...since one of those tiddie babies deleted the same video I posted over there.  Maybe they like Netflix's woke ABC After School Special version of Cowboy Bebop.  There's no accounting for taste. :P

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/29/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nessa said:

I'm not really an anime fan but I've seen a few. Going to have to agree with you. I know very few anime but I've heard of Akira and Ghost in the Shell. Cowboy Bebop? I've only heard of that recently thanks to the apparently really stupid show. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Couldn't stand the live series can't expect to like the anime. I believe it is on Netflix if someone was curious could check it out.  Report back. I don't want to claw my eyes out myself. :P

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Couldn't stand the live series can't expect to like the anime. I believe it is on Netflix if someone was curious could check it out.  Report back. I don't want to claw my eyes out myself. :P

Sometimes it's better to live with the mystery. 🤣

• Agree 1